Chapter 8

^this chapter doesn't make any sense, i'm sorry. Hope you will still enjoy it though^

Beth had fallen asleep crying after a few minutes in Daan's arms. She wasn't going to lie it felt nice, but the reason she was there didn't. It was her fault, she made her so upset.

At first it started off as 'teasing the new girl' something she'd always done, numerous times already. It was her game and she was good at it.

This time the game started to feel different, not like a game. She started to enjoy the flirting, the sweet touches and the hugs she gave to Beth. Was she catching feelings? She asked herself that many times.

She was so caught up in her own world that one of her hands started to softly stroke The blondes stomach. "Mmm that feels nice" Daan smiled and continued the motions. This time a bit more daring. Her hand was slowly going upwards making Beth shiver. the brunette smirked seeing the reaction. "Does it?" She whispered in her ear, the hand moving just below her boob Beth's breath hitched. She was going to find out how far she could go.

"Please stop" she moved away a bit to get some space and catch her breath. "Sorry" Daan rested her hand on her stomach again not moving a muscle. "Are you feeling better?" Beth nodded scooting closer to Daan. They stayed like this until the brunette got thirsty and had to pee.

"I'm going to grab a drink downstairs and pee. do you want anything? I can warm up that food for you" her heart melted. "That's sweet of you. Just a water please. I really am not hungry" she told her.

She was stubborn and brought a banana back with her cup of water. "You need to eat something, it's not up for discussion" the banana was thrown at her , she pealed it and ate it.

"See that's better huh?" The brunette asked. She truly cared for her. "Not really" she said crawling back in bed.

Daan didn't know what to do and stood still in the middle of the room until they heard a nock on the door. The blonde didn't even flinch "girls it's already 10, you might want to head to bed soon" do said leaving them alone again. She wondered if Daan had been here the entire time taking care of her. She'll ask her tomorrow she told herself.

They had completely lost track of time and with an early practice in the morning it was best to go to bed. "Will you be okay Beffie?" Daan asked sitting back down on the bed. "I think i will be, you can go" she said turning around facing Daan. "Are you sure? Cause i can grab the matras from my bed and stay with you?" She offered, she was so sweet. "Yes i'm sure" Daan gave her a hug before she went to her own room.

When she was brushing her teeth in the mirror she looked at herself judgingly. "What are you doing Daan" she said to herself. She knew she needed to stop what she was doing, but it felt so nice. "I'm so selfish" she continued shaking her head. If she was enjoying it didn't mean The blonde did and wanted Daan to do all that.

That night she could hardly fall asleep. It goes the same for the blonde, she was doubting all of it. Her life here at Arsenal but most of all her relationship with the midfielder, her teammate. "She's your teammate" she told herself. "She only means it in a friendly way" the stubbornness continued even if she was just told otherwise.

*
"Hey al" she could hear the shaky voice and immediately asked what was wrong. "I don't know. Just everything, all of it i'm going crazy" she had started crying now too. "Sst calm down what happened" she asked "Danielle" after she explained it all she took a deep breath and waited for her friends verdict.

"I know this is not what you want to hear right now. Why are you so upset about it, she clearly has a bigger effect on you then you think and that's okay as long as she doesn't control you. I think you're mad cause you don't know what it is yourself and she's not helping in trying to. maybe you want it to not be friendly, think about that okay? There's one thing i can tell you Daan knows the effect she has on you, she enjoys it. I saw that last night" Beth was confused. "I saw how she pushed you against that car door, don't tell me it's not true that the both of you didn't enjoy it" al couldn't see but the blonde was shaking her head. "Think about it, i'll see you tomorrow okay hun" Beth hung up the phone and laid down on her bed.
*

Deep in her heart she knew Daan didn't mean it in a friendly way. She did not want to know in which way she did though. All she knew was that she wasn't ready to find out, yet.

She wanted it to stay the way it was between them now. The hugs she got, the flirting and even Daan pushing her against walls. She was enjoying all of it, As much as it was hurting her it was for the best of the both of them, she knew that. That wasn't making it any easier for them.