Chapter 30

It's short I know and am so sorry! I just didn't have the time. This is the best i could give to you.

The next morning she was saying goodbye to her family. It was always hard even though she knew it was for just a little while.

Being at home was always a safe place for the blonde, a place without no judgement, full of love. Yet she was starting to see London as her home too now, a lot had changed and she wasn't the only one that had caught up on it. So had her mom whom she had a small conversation with at breakfast before the interruption of her dad and brother.

"I'd like to meet her someday" her mom suddenly said sipping her coffee. Beth looked up from her phone. "Huh?" Her mother smiled. "The girl you've been talking too, she makes you smile"

"Owh, you've already met her actually" Beth spoke softly. "Oh i know hunny" June told her daughter with a smile. "Don't worry about it, when the time is right it will al fall into place"

She checked her phone to see if she had gotten a response from Daan, she had texted her earlier asking if the girl was up, with no response Beth assumed she was still in bed.

The entire car ride back her mother advise was in her head, but also the call Daan made last night to her. She was happy to go back and train again in a few days, at the same time she was nervous to see the brunette again.

When Beth got home Daan was nowhere to be found. Not the kitchen, bathroom and living. The last place to check was her bedroom, she was probably still in bed.

Daan had heard her come home but was to nervous to come out of her bedroom. What would the winger think of her after last night? If she wanted to have an answer she would eventually have to make her way down, which she managed to do in an hour.

Beth was making herself a cup of tea and smiled when she saw Daan. "Hey" the brunette waved akwardly and walked in the kitchen. "Hi" her cheeks were red, she thought it was cute.

"Do you want a cup? Yorkshire tea is the best!" Daan nodded and watched Beth pour a cup. She looked gorgeous, her blue tracksuit brought out the blueness in her eyes. "Milk?" The blonde waved a hand in front of her face. "Huh?" She giggled. "No milk for you then" Daan shook her head and followed her into the living room.

"I'm sorry" the brunette apologized. Better get it out of the way quickly. In some ways Beth could laugh about it. "It's okay" Beth handed Her a cup of Yorkshire tea that the she had brought home herself. "Come here" She slowly pulled The midfielder onto her lap making sure not to spill.

"Was it really okay? I feel embarrassed" She asked again. "Yes Daan, it's okay. You were drunk" she answered giggling. "I wasn't really" Daan mumbled under her breath. "What did you say?" The brunette looked down. "I wasn't that drunk, i had two bears and missed you. And i also might have felt a little you know" she blushed explaining.

Beth looked at her and leaned in for a small series of kisses. "So you lied too?" The blonde teased putting both arms around her after she placed the cup down om the table and Daan's next to it. She was quit for a second making Beth smile.

"You could have just told me" she suggested. "And then what?" The winger shrugged. "I don't know" now it was Daan's turn to laugh. "Can i have a kiss?" She bluntly asked and the blonde was more than happy to lean in.

After breaking apart Beth smiled. "I could've helped" she moved Daan so that she was straddling her. Her hand lowered themselves to her butt. She could see that the older woman bit her lip and was leaning in.

"What would you have done?" Beth smirked and leaned in close to Daan's ear and whispered the answered. A deep want in her belly escaped and rushed trough her body. She leaned in to kiss the blond again, this time taking a heated turn.

Daan was slowly grinding her body into Beth. Her hands were on Beth's shoulder to steady herself. She felt her break the kiss and move down to her kneck. She couldn't help but let out a small moan. "Beth" Daan was breathing heavily into her ear.

The air grew thick and Beth felt a lump for in her throat. Daan tried touching her but something stopped her, a hand. "I'm all for helping you, but i i'm okay. I wanna wait a little longer, no matter how tempting it may be"

"Okay, then i will too" Daan nodded and was content with the blondes decision and leaned in for a deep kiss, which both knew wouldn't lead to anything more, for now.