Chapter 6

As a few days turned into weeks, weeks into months the blonde felt more at home. She had her own routine now that she had gotten used to.

Some parts she really enjoyed, like her coffee date with Daan every Monday after practice. No surprise the day off was highly appreciated too, but her favorite day off the week was still game day.

She had slowly made her way into the starting xI on the wing and she was thriving. It was hard for her at
First cause now you're the one having to send them in the box instead of receiving them but she was managing just fine.

Today was Tuesday, Beth woke up with a huge smile plastered on her face. She quickly put on her joggers and walked downstairs. "Someone's cheerful" Do commented as she was about to sit down.

"Beff do you want to go shopping with me
And Do today?" Daan asked with a somewhat hopeful look on her face. "Owh uhm i'd love to, but my friends are visiting."she answered bubbly putting her dishes away in the sink. Daan soon followed her.

She Dropped her arms around Beth from behind
"I'm happy for you" she whispered in her ear for no one else to hear. "Thank you, i am too" before letting go of her the brunette pecked her on the cheek and headed upstairs.

"Uh what was that?" Do asked pointing at the spot it happened."nothing" she told them. "Yeah sure that's why you're blushing Bethany, cause it's 'nothing'" Carla scoffed. "I am not" the blonde said making her way upstairs to get ready.

Was she blushing? No it was just the temperature in the room. It was 24 degrees today so she must have been hot. At least that's what she told herself.

One of the people joining her friend was her ex.The break up wasn't easy for the both of them but they were doing okay as friends now. As much as she wished she would've stayed at home she did not.

They were meeting at the train station and they were going into the city with them. After walking around for a while and with Beth showing them around they were having the time of her life. "How do you know all these places already? One of her friends asked her. "Daan Showed me around" her friends smiled, they had heard so much about her and  really wanted to meat her.

*
"That would look great on you" the blonde laughed but the item Was already pushed in her hands. "Go on try it On" Beth gave her a look. "Please for me" she saw the puppy dog eyes form. "I insist" she said and the winger made her way into the changing room. Daan had of course been right about it, she left the shop with a bag in hand.

"See i told you, you did look good in that" Daan said when she saw the shopping Bag from the store being taken out of the boot "did?" She pretended to be hurt and insulted by the comment. "N-o no you do, huh what?" She was laughing in response as she figured it out giving the blonde a playful shof.
*

Al one if her closest friend saw her being absent and a smile form on her face. So did her ex who didn't enjoy seeing as much as the others.

"Is she hot?!" Her ex suddenly asked making her get back to reality. "Huh what who is?" Beth genuinely had no idea who she was talking about.
"Daan. Is she hot? Yes or no?!" It scared her, the anger in her voice. "Does it matter?" Al asked earning scoff from lyla, the ex.

"The only thing that women has done is helped her go trough her time her at Arsenal in the beginning. She made her feel welcome, at home when she wasn't. All she did and is doing is being a friend."

Beth smiled at her friend, she was so greatfull for her. For all of them really. She wanted to do something nice for them. "Guys dinner tonight my treat" she said cheers coming from all the girls.

She decided to make a reservation at a sushi restaurant that she knew was good. Daan had mentioned it once or twice now already. When the food was served they all made a selfie together.

Beth send it to Daan. "Heyy, don't wait for me. I'm eating out tonight x" When she saw it she smiled at the text. She was happy for the blonde, she knew how much she missed them and was relieved she got a change to see them again. "We won't, don't worry😉. would love to meet them all one day. Have fun! You deserve it😘" she sent back.

Al her best friends saw the text and nudged her in the side. "What?" She asked cheerful. "Nothing" The blonde didn't believe her. "You'll figure it out" she told her, She had no clue what she was on about. "Don't worry about it idiot" al said to her.

After dinner most of them went back to Whitby but al stayed around. She wanted to watch the game on Sunday. It was an out of the blue decision with no clothes packed it was quite the chaos.

She could make good use out of something right now though. "Heyy Daan. I was wondering if you mind dropping off some clothes of mine at the ibis for al? I'll leave my car here too, if you're okay with sharing for a bit🙃"

Danielle happily obliged and started packing some stuff. The blonde got a text from her with a photo attached. "What about these sexy panties, will she be needing those too?" Beth spit her water out on the bed causing a concern look from her friend. "DANIELLE!! CLOSE THAT DRAWER"

The brunette was laughing making her way downstairs grabbing her car keys her way down. When she got there she saw the two women sitting in the lobby enjoying their drink.

"Hi you must be Danielle, i'm Al" She said getting up. "Yeah, nice to meet you" she smiled and handed her the bag. "Thank you for taking care of her" the brunette nodded. They talked for over an hour before Daan felt like it was time to go.

"You ready Beff?" She was always one to be impatient so she quickly told her friend bye and walked to the car.

It wasn't unlocked yet. She heard someone scrape her troath behind her. She was yet again pushed against something, this time the car door. The brunette leaned in close to her ear. "Don't worry, i closed it" she whispered making a very heavy blush form on her face. "would look great on you" she added with a wink getting in the car like nothing happened.

Sorry it's taken me this long to update. I was ill, but doing much better now. Hope you all still
Enjoy my writing, i know it's been lacking lately.
Stay safe x