Chapter 29

It's been a long time since I've updated, i know trust me!! Helping around renovating the house right now, with school starting again for me on Wednesday i will have little time left so i will probably go back to weekly updates.

But for now, i hope you enjoy this one and let me
Know what you think!❤️

The first date had gone amazing. Even better than they could have possibly wished for. They were doing okay more than okay.

With the girls winning their last match and the second being two weeks away Joe had granted them a few days of.

Beth decided to make her way up north to visit her family and friends. Do went on a small trip leaving the house to the brunette, who saw no point in flying home this time.

all the flights that were available would only grand her a day. With very little time to rest for the next training, she deemed it to be impossible. So here she was sitting on the couch, alone watching friends.

Her mind wandered of to the blonde a couple times remembering the nice date they had yesterday evening. Beth had set it all up perfectly and drove them to Daan's favorite sushi restaurant.

They spend the remainder of the evening cuddled up on the couch. Beth wasn't quite ready to take the next step and the brunette was content with her decision, but they didn't mean kisses weren't shared all trough the night.

She couldn't wait for the second date already she was already excited. Beth would return home tomorrow around 8.

tonight she had agreed to spend the night with some of her teammates. Jordan, Leah, Dan and Lia were all meeting at their local pub.

The afternoon seemed to have past by in a blur. Now she was ready to leave the house. Her outfit was risky, a lace body with leather skirt, paired with of course classy heals. She would certainly draw some attention to her.

Daan thought of this as the perfect opportunity to talk to Beth who was occupied in a game
Of bowling with family and friends.

She heard her phone ding and took it out of her pocket. As soon as she saw the photo she was flustered, Daan looked absolutely stunning. "You look hot" before she realized what she had sent she heard someone behind her snicker.

"BEN!" She yelled at her little brother as she smacked the back of his head. "Who's Daan, huh?" He wiggled his eyebrows teasing his sister. "You finally mingling" this had caught the attention of her family.

Her mother who noticed her flushed cheeks and how uncomfortable she was made sure everyone kept quiet and gave Ben a warning look.

The winger smiled at her mother thankfully and looked back on her phone to see that she had received another text of Daan. "Do i?😉" she was playing with her. "You know you do" she sent back.

"OI BETH pay attention ey, it's your turn. I am sure she can wait" her cousin winked earning laughter from everyone. Her annoyance was the cause of the strike shutting everyone up.

The brunette arrived at the club a few minutes later. "Shame Button isn't here ayy" the number 9 winked at her. Daan shot her a death glare and continued her way in. They knew it all a little too wel, do had spilled the beans on their little date.

The rest of the night was spend chatting away about all kinds of things, how Jordan had forgotten to buy Leah's mom a present for her birthday and showed up with her arsenal shirt from the latest match, unwashed.

Daan was complemented on her return and goal. She was buzzing she got to play again, cause she knew someone would be watching from the stands. Afterwards she gave the girl her shirt and gave her something inside an envelope, with what the girl didn't know yet would be four tickets.

Beth had been motioned to come over as well and had given her shirt to the girl too. She was over the moon and The brunette smiled thinking about it and getting to see her again.

Until the subject was turned back on Daan and Beth, much to her annoyance.

"So we all heard about the little date" Dan wiggled her eyebrows and laughed. A blush immediately formed on the brunettes face and tried to change the subject, which was unsuccessful.

"Ahw come on, tell us" Lia inquired with the rest nodding along. "It went well" Daan told them. "Okay end? Anything happen?"

"No nothing" Daan said shaking her head. "You sure, no shower or anything" Leah laughed at her flushed face, she was going to kill Do when she got back.  "He we're messing with ya" she was pulled into a hug by Jordan.

"No but we're happy for you two, that it's finally working out" The brunette smiled, she was too, more than happy.

When Leah, Dan and Jordan called it a night Lia thought it was best if the two of them Started to make their way home too.

Getting home she yeeted herself onto the couch and laid down.It was only 11.30 and  she wasn't keen on going to sleep just yet. The alcohol she consumed was rushing trough her blood and keeping her up.

And just like this morning, a certain blonde came to mind who had just gotten home and was getting ready for bed.. Before she knew it, she had dialed her number.

"Daan..?". The brunette sighed and whined over the phone. "Everything okay?" She got a bit worried now "you're not alone are you?" She asked, The brunette chuckled over the phone. "Ahw are you worried?" She's not sober, noted.

"Are you?" She repeatedly asked her. "I am home already, chill" she let out a sigh of relief. "Why are you not here?" The midfielder asked. "Because i am at home"

"But i need you" The blonde was unsure of how to answer. "For what?" If only she could see her smirking right now. "I need you to fuck me and make me come until i can't stand on my feet because my knees are to weak"

"Daan...." Beth felt a lump form in her troath. "What?" She asked her, playing it innocent. "You're drunk" She told her. "I am not"

"Sure you're not" Beth snorted and giggled. "Okay maybe a little" she admitted. "We'll talk when i'm home okay?" She asked. "Ahw i wanna do something else when you're home" she pouted and made the blonde laugh yet again. "Bye Daan" she hung op the phone and turned to the other side of the bed falling asleep.