Chapter 7

*please let me know what you think and for what to happen next*

The car ride back home was quiet. It bothered Beth, But she shouldn't be, she knew that. She had no reason to.

Yet it still bothered her, the way she would say things to her, mess around, could you call it flirting? Then the next thing she knew Daan would pretend like it never happened and move on, completely change topic. Two could play that game she thought.

What the blonde didn't realize that you can't really beat someone at her own game, but she could at least try. So she did, not with succes which she later figured out.

The following day when they were heading to practice they had to share a car. Which was o so convenient for her plan. Daan was driving making Beth automatically in charge with the music.

She knew the hatred the brunette had towards one song, putting it on hoping she'd say something. "Sorry i'll put it off, which song do you want them?" She asked slowly resting a hand on her thigh. "Don't care" had been the short response she got.
The hand never left and stayed in position until they arrived.

The girls had an outside training session on the field first with some position play and some simple drills. They first had to do a bleep test for conditioning making the motivation less. After they were treated with lunch.

There was a gym session left. Today they'd do their upper body. Something the blonde absolutely despised. She just wasn't strong, the motivating quotes and screames from the girls did help though.

All the girls were covered in sweat after all happy with the thought they could go home. Beth got in the shower stall taking of her clothes letting her thoughts enter her mind. Daan had been absent the entire training and wasn't herself, she wondered if she had something to do with it. If she had crossed a line, but then she remembered the lines Daan crossed and her game was far from over, she was going to push het buttons.

"You ready?" She asked Daan when she saw
Daan enter in the chill room. "Yeah let's go" the blonde followed her in the car.

"So how's mason, the boyfriend?" Beth asked wiggling her eyebrows in a playful manner. "He's not my boyfriend" Daan mumbled. The blonde laughed. "Ahhww please me!" She screamed faking a moan laughing at her own actions. "Yeah you want me to?" The seriousness in her tone the eye contact she was trying to make was the cause of Beth's lump in her troth.

She was at a loss for words, Daan's hand on her thigh wasn't helping too. In all honesty she had no idea how to reply to it. She knows the answer should be no, but she was still doubting it in her mind. The brunette stared to slowly move her thumb over her thigh making Beth squeal up in the air.

"DAAN" the blonde called out. "Mm what cutie? Something wrong?" She had a smirk on her face and a glint of naughtiness in her eyes. "Stop it" she told her in a calm voice. "Or what huh?" She moved her hand up, her smirk growing bigger. The blonde grabbed ahold of her hand holding it tight. Which made it only made it easier for daan to get closer making Beth's breath hitch. "Don't worry I'll forgive you for now, just remember to don't do it again.you can't beat someone at their own game" She gave her a small kiss on the cheek before leaning into her ear once again. "Nice try though cutie"

She was speechless, the only thing she wanted was to get home quickly lay down in her bed and forget all about it. She shouldn't feel like this, not towards her. What was she even feeling? She asked herself.

When do called her down for dinner she told them she wasn't hungry. She lost her appetite. Twenty minutes later she heard a nock on her door and the brunette face appear trough the door opening. "Go away Daan!" She told her. It's the last person she wanted to see. "You need to eat, you know that" she put the plate down on her bedside table. "No thank you" she moved the plate away from her and turned herself around in bed.

The brunette could tell something was wrong and sat down on the bed next to her. She rubbed her back softly and layed down next to after a while spooning her from behind. "What's wrong?" Daan asked. "You, you are what's wrong. Don't you get it!" Tears where dropping down on her cheeks, she hated feeling like this. "Tell me, please" she begged. "No I can't Daan, not yet"

The only thing the midfielder could do was accept it and wait for her to be ready. "Okay" she said. "Can you just hold me?" The tears were still flowing and Daan tightened her grip around her pulling her in closer. "Always" she whispered giving her a small kiss on her cheek.

Shorter than usual but it felt like the perfect ending of this chapter, so sorry not sorry🤷🏼‍♀️. Hope you all enjoyed it❤️.