Chapter 28

So sorry for not having updated in such a long time! But here's a chapter now. I was struggling to see what would fit best and i am still not sure so. I hope you will all enjoy it!!

Warning! There will be a bit of a mature scene..

Do picked them up and could sense the tension between them. She wasn't sure if she had interrupted something between them just now, she knew something was up.

The two didn't speak a word and could only let out a single thanks when walking up the stairs. Daan looked at Beth who walked behind her and motioned her head to her room.

"Hey" Daan leaned in for a kiss again enjoying how good it felt. "I need a shower" the brunette took of her shirt leaving the blonde speechless. Then her jeans followed soon after leaving her in her underwear and brah.

Waiting on what Beth's next move would be she turned on the shower and looked at her. A smirk appeared on her face.

She could see Daan unclasp her brah and froze. It was no lie that she was a sight for sore eyes. "Daan?" Not knowing she was ready she leaned against the door. "Aren't you going to join me?"

"I don't" The brunette walked up to her confidently and placed a hand on her mouth. "Sst we don't have to" she gave her a kiss on the cheek. "I'll be in the shower, the doors open whenever you're ready"

Beth was left alone in her bedroom unsure of what to do. She checked her phone for the time, daan had been in the shower for 5 minutes know.

She heard a knock on the door and Do's face peeked trough it. "Hey" she scanned the room. "Where's Daan?" Then she heard the shower run and a smirk appeared on her face. "Life's short Beth" with that she left the room. She felt like the winger might needed to hear this.

Still unsure she started to undress herself. Slowly opening the door. Daan smirked when she heard and slowly turned around taking in the godly sight that was in front of her.

"Don't hide" said Daan when she saw Beth trying to cover herself up. "Come here, you're soaked" she held out her hand for the blonde to take. "Relax, i've seen it before" she smiled and kissed her hand.

"That's different" the brunette giggled and grabbed her by the hips pulling her against herself. "You're beautiful" she whispered in the blondes ear and left a small kiss in her neck. Beth let out a small involuntary moan making Daan smirk.

"What was that?" She said standing on her toes so she could see the look on the blondes face who was covered in red.

She continued leaving small kisses in the crock of her neck and sucking on it. "Daan" she turned around and looked at the ground. "Do you want me to stop?" She held her hand and searched her face for answers. "No i don't but if you continue i- i don't" Daan tilted her chin up leaving a kiss on her lips.

She knew exactly what she meant, And so they spend the rest of their time cuddling, holding onto each other tightly in the bliss. Not ready to let go  of each other quite yet.

Daan was the first one to get out and grab herself and Beth a towel. She was still stood in the shower trying to process all that had just happened.

She felt a hand next to her and saw Daan turning of the shower. She held the towel open for her and the blonde who suddenly felt self conscious stepped in and let herself be wrapped in like a little present.

"I don't have any clothes here" the brunette smirked and handed her a pair of joggers and a comfy sweater. Beth smiled at the sweet gesture and grabbed them.

"Also I figured you'd need this" The midfielder had dropped her towel and was now standing in the middle of the bedroom, naked holding a matching set of bra's and panties in her hand.

"How?" Daan giggled. "I may have sneaked into your room, saw these, still with the tag on. They'd look great on you" she told her handing them over.

She walked past her to grab herself some undergarments but not before leaning into the blondes ears. "But we both know they'd look better of" she winked.

Beth was left speechless and shocked. She had bought them on a little shopping spree a while ago but did not know when and who to where them for.

"Right okay" daan laughed at the akwardness and gave her a kiss. "Go change, i'll be downstairs" the blonde pouted. "Why? Can't you stay here?"

"I could, we could. But do what exactly then. Cause" she looked down and blushed. "Hold on i'll come down with you" she said. "That's what I thought"

Arriving downstairs Do was sat on the couch looking at them with a smile. "You two had a nice shower i see, must have been hot" she commented finished up her glas of water. "'More wet" Do chocked on her last sip and her eyes went wide.

"Refill anyone" Daan offered. Do gave her glass and Beth followed her into the kitchen. She sat on the counter and pulled Daan towards her when she had the change. She left a kiss in her kneck then trailed up to her earlobe. "I was wet" she heard the brunettes breath get heavy. "Very, still am" Daan looked up and smirked biting her lip.

"Mm i can do something about that you know" she pulled herself closer to Beth and leaned in to kiss her. "Whenever you're ready"

"Date first maybe?" Beth asked a hopeful look on her face. "Date first" the brunette nodded and closed the gap between them once again.