Chapter 26

Enjoy!!

The next morning Beth woke up not feeling so great. Her thigh was aching and bothering her. She must have pulled a muscle in training on Monday or did something stupid in her sleep.

She grabbed her joggers from her chair and put them on. She walked downstairs and could hear a vague conversation going on in what she figured was Dutch.

"Morning" she had all eyes on her. Do gave her a smirk and Daan just gave her a small smile, then she looked away.

"How did you sleep" Do asked Beth, giving the brunette room te escape. "Alright I suppose" she was given a suspicious look. "I just pulled a muscle it hurts. I'll cool it and i should be okay for training" Do nodded and hummed along.

"I think it would be best if you would call Joe." Should she. "I agree" Daan said returning getting herself a glass of water and offered Beth one too. "Thnx" she took a sip only to realize she had been fooled.

"DANIELLE!" She spit out the water shotting her a glare. "Mmm?" Playing it innocent. Right i can do that too she thought and threw the glas of water in her face. Daan scoffed. "You wouldn't dare!" A smirk made its way towards her face. "O but I already did hun"

She left the room leaving Daan shocked and Do in fits of laughter. It was time to ring her manager. "Beth is everything alright?" She was never one to call. "You're not sick are ya?" He asked. "No don't worry. It's just i woke up with cramps in my thigh this morning" that wasn't any better really.

"Owh i see. Well just come in today, I'll schedule an appointment with the physio for you and we will see to it after that!" He told her and Beth agreed so she got ready just as Dominique already had.

The two of them made their way to the training. Beth parted ways and walked into the physio's office knocking on the door. "Come in" hé motioned for her to take a seat on the bed.

After having taken a look he called Joe in. "And?"
He asked alarmed. "It just sore. She will be fine. I suggest she'll do a light training today" Joe nodded.

"I've got the perfect idea" The blonde gave him a questioning look. What was he up too? "Daan has got a training today at 7 for an hour and a half. I figure she can use some company"

"Yes that's fine, can i come out and watch? I need to wait for Do" he nodded and escorted her to the field in his golf cart.

"Tired already? Guess you and Daan are doing better thank okay" Katie smirked and winked at Beth who's cheeks were red. Luckily Joe spoke up. "She will sit out this training and watch you girls. Cramps" Katie snickered. "Didn't know that Daan was into that kinky stuff, you even pulled a muscle"

"That's enough Katie! And i also hope that's not the case" Joe looked at Beth. "No!" She told him in a firm voice and sat down. "I am only kidding meado!" He tapped her head and continued the training.

Watching from the sides was interesting, you could see things you didn't normally because she was always so focused on herself. It was nice.

"You did amazing Do!" Do smiled and proceeded to take a shower. Beth was waiting outside leaning against her car.

"Button!" Katie said putting an arm around her shoulder. "Soo" she wiggled her eyebrows. She pushed her away. "Piss of! Nothing happened" the Irish woman backed away and laughed. "Yet!" She screamed getting in her car and then left. In the meantime Do had come out. "Ready?" She nodded.

"Should we grab lunch?" Do asked. "Yeah i do grave some food" the Dutchie laughed. "Can i call Daan on your phone" Beth handed her phone and could hear a number being dialed.

"One mc chicken" Daan said. "We are not getting mac Donalds" Beth told her in a firm voice. "Ahhwww" Do giggled and asked her wat she wanted. "Right okay, we'll be home in a bit" she hung up the phone and the two quickly made her way home.

Daan opened the door and took the bags from the. She opened them and put them out on the table realizing something. "Heyy they forgot my sandwich!" She yelled looking upset. "Maybe it's still in the car, we could have forgotten a bag" Beth nodded along handing Daan her keys.

She opened the car door and saw a bag of mac Donals on the passengers seat. She smiled. She ran inside jumping on Do. "Thank uuu!" She said.

"You should thank her" she pointed at Beth. She got of off Her teammate and walked over giving The blonde a hug. "Thnx" she said but wasn't keen on letting go quite yet, when she finally did she gave her a kiss on the cheek and ate her food as fast as possible.

"Daan?" Beth spoke up when she was about the go upstairs. "Yeah" she looked back at the winger. "Is it okay if i go with you in your car tonight, i've got training too and mine is running low on petrol" the brunette nodded and disappeared into her bedroom.

She was nervous for tonight. This would be the first time they would be alone together again. She would have no place to hide nor let alone escape, but why would she want to escape? That was still unclear to herself. Was she too afraid to give into her wants and needs?