Chapter 1

How I ended up here is beyond me but I do know one thing: Never ever accept a ride home from a stranger.

I was offered a water in the car on my way back to my apartment when I fell asleep. Drugs I presume are the cause for my condition.

Before me was a great room that had a large desk and comfortable seating off to the side. If it wasn't for the conference table not far off on the opposite section of the room I would have taken it for a study.

I was sitting in a very uncomfortable chair before the desk, my hands zip-tied behind my back and my legs bound in the same way to the legs of the seat. The dress I had been wearing while partying with my friends at the club started to ride up past my mid thigh threatening to expose the thin strap of panties that covered my nerthers.

The hair I had taken such a painstakingly long time to perfect was in shambles and hung loosely around my face. It is my most valuable asset seeing as it had taken me a long time to get it this long. And my face? I was afraid to even see if the makeup I had applied was still in tact.

Although fear was coursing through my veins I felt the want and need to survive. Testing the ties, I struggled to escape and get home. Or at least somewhere safe.

"It's futile, gorgeous. Those are police grade zip-ties. You won't be escaping." I looked behind me to a lounge chair that held the guy who had offered the ride. 

I had thought he was very kind to offer me a ride when my junk car didn't start. Since my friends had already gone, I had little choice between a ride from a stranger or walking the ten miles home. In heels.

Stunning blue eyes peaked out behind shaggy sand-blonde hair that did nothing for the guy's face. It almost went past his stubby nose and he occasionally tossed his head to the side to get it out of his face in annoyance.

"So much for a ride home," I said and tried to move my legs again, wincing at how tight they were against my flesh. If I lived through this they would bruise.

The male's chuckle of amusement was irritating in light of my struggle and it seemed as if there was a joke I was not yet aware of.

"Oh you are home gorgeous." Glancing back at him again, I narrowed my eyes. This sure as hell wasn't home.

"How right you are Derek," a deep voice said from in front of me and I turned back to the desk just in time to see a man in a dress shirt, pants and a nice looking vest take a seat before me. 

I hadn't heard him enter the room.

Doing a quick examination of him, he had pitch black hair and mossy green eyes that struck out at me as if he had used a piece of grass to peirce me. His build was muscular and if it wasn't for the look of his youthful body I would have assumed he was in his late twenties. Something told me early thirties.

"Now that you've had time to assess me dear, Derek, take those off. There is no need for them anymore." Shock coursed through me. They were only bindings keeping me in this room and he wants to remove them.

"But boss, she will-"

Those peircing green eyes found the other man and silenced him as soon as he had spoken. With nothing more than a ,'yes boss', the man named Derek behind me came up and used a small pocket knife to cut the ties on my feet first, then my hands.

Circulation fully back to my limbs, I rubbed them for a moment before I tried to fun for it. Since they had removed my heels, I didn't have to struggle to run for the nearest door. I had just gotten to it and was about to open it when the man at the desk said,

"I wouldn't if I were you." I didn't listen to his words and opened the door, my face paling at the giant man before me. Giant? Yeah that sums him up very well. Giant. He was bigger than the doorway and looked like he had been in more fights than there were fights to be in. At seeing me, there was a low growl in his throat that told me I should back up and close the door. But I had gotten this far.