Safe

If I hook a left on Fukishima and cut through the alley next to 7Eleven, I might be able to avoid him. Then again he's been catching me more often than not, it's like he can predict where I'm going to be before I even get there. I wonder if he's got a second quirk, Prediction or Mind Read or something like that.

"You just mumble your shitty plans through the day, while you're less than three feet away from me." The quiet voice comes from behind him. The hot hand lands on his already sore and aching shoulder. The dread begins to consume him. He's not going to get home in time to make his mom dinner before she gets home. "You should probably get a hold on that, shitty Deku. Ya know, if you ever want to actually avoid me." The hand on his shoulder slowly twists him around, till he's finally met with enraged ruby red eyes. "Which, I know I've said this before, I don't recommend doing. It just pisses me off more than your existence already does." The hand on his shoulder slowly heats through the speech, doesn't stop heating up till he can feel blisters beginning to form. His school blazer smoldering in the heat.

"I'm sorry Kacchan! I promise I won't do it again! I'll never try to avoid you again. It's just mom gets mad when I get home late. You know she works all day so wants dinner done before she gets home so she can just go to sleep. I'm sorry Kacchan." Izuku Midoriya quietly pleads with the blond in front of him. He knew he should have left from school earlier, made an excuse to go to the bathroom just before the bell. He didn't even notice that school had already let out. His mom is going to be mad that he's late coming home again. He should have-

"Now I've got to follow you to the bathroom at the end of the day? For someone so academically advanced, you sure are pretty fucking stupid, Deku." Izuku is roughly shoved to the ground in the classroom. There's a grunt that rips from his throat when his sore body hits the solid tiles of the ground. Shuffling backwards till his back hits the wall behind him, he brings his hands up to protect his head. He doesn't need to explain to the school, again, why he has a black eye, that's only if they haven't given up on asking him about it yet. There's a few that stopped asking after the fifth time he came in to school with a busted lip or black eye. Writing it off as clumsy nature as he'd tried to convince them. He doesn't want to get Katsuki in trouble for his own mistakes. Kacchan was showing him tough love is all.

"Just not the face Kacchan, mandatory school pictures are in two days." His words are tired and filled with pain. It's only Tuesday and he's already low on bandages and burn cream for the week. He didn't sleep to well last night because he couldn't quite reach the burn on his back and he couldn't find a comfortable position to lay in. He'd need to get more and try to make up an excuse for the clerks at the store. They were always so worried for no reason. He'll just tell them he's working on a new cookie recipe and snagged his arm on the inside of the oven when pulling out the baking sheet.

His back scrapes up the brick exposed wall as Katsuki fists his too hot hands in his blazer, head yanked back as hands twist in his hair. He needs to cut it again, it's getting a little long and it's too hot on his head. We stare into each other's eye for a moment, Izuku's eyes filled with a silent plead for the blonde to just walk away, he couldn't waste anymore time. He loved the blonde but his mom needed dinner.

Katsuki arches an eyebrow and opens his mouth to most likely to inform the boy on what he did wrong in class today. He knew he shouldn't have answered that question in class, knew Kacchan knew the answer and should have let him get the praise. He's cut off by a voice coming from their right before he got the chance though.

"Come on Bakugo, we're going to miss the half priced meat buns." It's one of Katsuki's cronies. He's got a quirk that allows him to elongate various limbs of his body, but that's all Izuku can remember of him. He normally tries to keep a low profile while at school, the less attention the better. Which means Kacchan can get the praises he deserves.