Bewilderment

So Izuku may have a problem.

Has hasn't heard from Katsuki since Friday.

Or All Might.

He's been unable to put his phone down all weekend.

Shinsou has got him deep in his thoughts and feelings.

Also he may or may not have accidentally crushed his fingers under a refrigerator just now.

"Okay. That's painful." He stays calm and wiggles his hand in the sand and pushes against the fridge till he's able to knock over the large kitchen appliance and free his fingers. He checked over his fingers and saw that they were only scraped up and weren't broken or otherwise from the weight. The sand thankfully created a bit of cushion for his hand to sink into to save from breakage.

He was alone on the beach, like normal on a Sunday night after Toto had head home. Kirishima, or Eiji as he's come to call the sweet boy who is now his friend, stayed with them the whole weekend. His mom had called him home that morning though so, reminding him that his help was needed with a few home renovations. It was an almost tearful goodbye till Toto brought up the idea that Eiji just joined them for now on while training on the weekends. It was an idea that was quickly accepted and resulted in Izuku adding another name and number to his contact list.

He was happy to finally be adding to it and even more excited about the people that he's been meeting.

The trio had walked to Eiji's home and dropped him off and were all tackled by the Kirishima family. Which by the way included two very sweet and loving moms, an adorable little sister and even younger little brother that looked like spitting images of Eijiro and they both had the same energy as the eldest Kirishima. It was a meeting and a half to say the least, but both he and Toto were invited over the following weekend for dinner where the two agreed pretty quickly. They were able to set up a time to be at the Kirishima household next Friday afternoon before he and Toto had to leave so they could make their train back to the beach.

Their journey to the beach was a relatively quiet one, which wasn't all that unusual. The way way Toto was fidgeting was though. He remembers asking him if there was anything wrong and only getting, "Oh no. I'm all good!" and a big bright smile as an answer. He was suspicious about it but decided that if something was bothering Toto then he'd tell him about it in his own time. Toto never pushed him to tell him things before he was ready to talk about it so he'd give Toto the same respect. He told him this much and was given a tight hug in response. The "thank you, Zuzu" was worth the halting of questions in his curiosity.

Their combined workout was filled with trying to build both of their muscle mass and strength. From lifting the multiple heavy discarded items left on the beach to hooking their legs over the beach wall and under the railing to do sit ups. Izuku has never felt stronger in his life but he's also never felt so exhausted before.

He was constantly looking forward too and dreading his rest days. To be able to not have to do intense work out but not being able to get his mind to rest like his body was a work out all on it's own.

Hopefully he could find something to do on his rest days other than trying to force himself to try to get extra sleep or upgrading his already tip top shape laptop. He wonders if Shinsou would like to hang out on his off days?

Like he said, the two of them have been talking nonstop over text. Every single time he picks up his phone there's another text from the purple haired boy and Izuku's heart leaps out of his chest. They've been talking about heroes and astrology and their favorite foods, animals, music, and books they've read. They talk about everything that comes to their mind and the conversation never stops. There hasn't been a single dull moment of conversation and he just hopes that it carries over to when they meet up tomorrow.