Progress

It's been a while since the shower had turned off, but Izuku has yet to come out. He can still hear him moving around in the bathroom so he knows he didn't fall asleep in the shower or something. Neito gets off his bed and makes his way to the bathroom door.

"You doing okay, Zu? Are you having any trouble with anything?" There's a small crash of what sounded like a bottle of something hitting the floor.

"Dammit. Yeah I'm okay, Toto. I'm just putting some cream on my burns. I'll be out soon!" He can hear some muttering and shuffling around and then another "Dammit" and then a frustrated sigh.

"Zuzu? You okay?" He's hesitant to ask because he doesn't want to over step with his friend. He doesn't want to make the boy feel uncomfortable and feel like this isn't a place he could escape too.

"Uh. It just looks like I forgot my long sleeve shirt." It's a quiet answer that comes from behind the bathroom door and he can almost feel the teen on the other side start to freak out. He knows about Izuku's scars but he highly doubt his friend wants him to see them.

"Would you like to borrow one of mine? I have a few you could choose from if you want. I've also got hoodies and jackets if you want to be extra warm?" He calls out to his best friend through the door and hopes that it eases the boy before he can get to a full blow panic attack.

"You'd let me borrow your clothes?" It's a fragile voice from a scared boy.

"Of course Zu. What's mine is yours, alright?" There's a sniffle and then quiet.

"Okay." There's a pause and then a question finally rings out. "Could I have a long sleeve shirt and a hoodie?" He chuckles at the question and lets out a breath of relief he didn't know he was holding in.

"Absolutely Zuzu! I know exactly which ones you'd love." He makes a mad dash to his closet for the deep tie dyed purple hoodie he got a few months ago that reminded him of his little friend and his favorite color. Then he makes his way to his dresser drawers and pulls out an extra soft red long sleeve shirt that will no doubt make the boy feel warm. Both items are way too big to ever fit the greenie right now but it'll be fine. His friend loves baggy clothes.

He gently knocks on the bathroom door and there's a bit of a startled noise that he hears. Zu must have went back inside his head, so he needs to hurry and make sure the boy feels comfortable enough to make his way out of the bathroom.

"I got the shirt and hoodie, Zu. I'll just pass it through a crack in the door okay?" He hears shuffling before the door opens a bit and he doesn't think twice about passing the clothes to the hand that hesitantly comes between the door and frame. "Just let me know if you need anything, Zu."

"Thank you. I appreciate you, Toto." The door is closed before Neito could say anything in return, so he just leaves Izuku to get dressed. He walks back to his bed and makes sure everything is ready for when his friend finally emerges from the bathroom seven minutes later fully dressed and body swimming in Neito's clothes. "These are the comfiest clothes I've ever worn." The small green boy throws his hands out then wraps them around his waist with a small smile on his face that lit up the room.

"Those are even bigger on you than I thought they would be!" He lets out a short laugh and then brings up the problem he encountered. "So. Zuzu. I found the mattress. I found the mattress and blew it up. I literally blew it up last time I used it apparently. I found a hole in it along the seam and I tried to patch it up but the second I put any type of pressure on the bed it would just deflate. I threw it out." He shakes his head, still trying to figure out what in the world he could have done to pop it last time it was used. "So good news that was legitimately the plan this entire time and you don't get to say no. You get my whole bed to yourself and the bedroom too since I'll be on the pullout bed in the living room. I'll just make sure I get a new blow up for next sleepover. If you want to come back I mean." Neito fiddles with his fingers in his lap. He feels the bed dip next to him and he looks up to Izuku.