Acceptance

WARNING!! PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING!!!! This chapter is 5900 words of pure pain and abuse and Izuku losing his damn mind.

There is mentions of self harm, abuse, manipulation, and bunch of other triggering things. Please do not read this uf you think this chapter could hurt you. This chapter explains why Izuku follows Katsuki to a fault like he does. This chapter explains just how fucked Izuku is in the head or at least what had him hit rock bottom. This takes place right after Izuku steps into the bathroom to take a shower but the next chapter does as well. If you'd like to wait till next chapter to read that's completely fine. The next chapter will be fluff and cuteness and Izuku in over sized Neito clothes because this chapter is hella dark.

Please read with caution my gremlins. I want everyone safe when they read my stories

||

||

Izuku took a hot shower and was careful when washing and later tending to the burn marks on his shoulder and bruises that are slowly fading to a gross yellow. He'd stepped out of the shower and was putting lotion over all of his scars that littered his arms legs and chest. If he didn't then he'd start to itch and he wouldn't be able to stop till after they've started bleeding. It's a habit he's had to learn to kick.

When he was younger, before he'd been diagnosed quirkless, he and Kacchan used to think that he had a quirk that revolved around something to do with health because of how any cuts, scrapes, bruises or whatnot healed on him. He and Katsuki could scrape their knees in the same place at the same time even bleed the same exact amount and Izuku would scab over and fully healed a full three days or so before his blonde soulmate. He'd sometimes find that he was healed the same day he got the injury. He'd been excited thinking about it but he now thinks that it's just a trip up in his genetics that he just heals faster than normal.

Over the years the healing has slowed down a bit. Probably due to the amount of injuries his body has to heal or maybe it's his poor diet. It could always be his lack of sleep or his constant stress, he knows that those factors play against his health just as bad as his sad days do. He's not depressed, Kacchan told him he had no reason to be so he just calls it like it is. His sad times. Those days most definitely take a toll on his healing, he knows at the very least that, that is a fact. He's taken to analyzing himself and he's got multiple journals he keeps secret from everyone, even Kacchan. He just couldn't afford for his secret journals to be destroyed like his hero analysis ones have been.

His journals have the last ten years of his life written out in detail. He finds that it helps him keep track of what he does, how he feels, his mistakes, his questions, and he's always kept a log of any and all injuries he's had no matter how big or small they were. His journals helped him when he was just a bit too sad and it was a better outlet than a razor or scratching till he bled. He never told Toto that when his arm was broke and rib cracked by Kacchan during one of his lessons what or why he was being taught a lesson over. Izuku doesn't question his soulmate over really anything anymore because he almost lost his life the last time he did.

Izuku had been having a couple weeks straight of sad days and it was because when he'd looked around at everyone and their soulmates, they were nothing like he and Katsuki. The first time he took the razor to his right arm it was high up on his bicep. It stung and he'd been jolted out of his sadness long enough for him to see how stupid he was being. He'd wrapped his wound and sat with his back against his bedroom door. It was a Friday and he didn't want to take chances with his mom.

The next night his mom caught him before he could barricade himself in his bedroom it took a lot for him to gather his strength to limp himself back into the bathroom where he just came from. His hair was still damp from the shower he took before he dashed to bedroom and was grabbed by his arm just before he closed his door.