Chapter 2

I. HATE. MONDAYS!!

Especially if it's the first day of the year.

So I guess I'm a senior now...

I drag myself to my personal bathroom lazily.

I'm NOT a morning person.

You wake me up in the morning and I automatically hate you until you redeem yourself.

I looked at myself in the mirror.

I'm not ugly, at least I don't think I am... So why did I get picked on?

I mean I may not be the skinniest but I'm not fat.

(No offense to heavier people like myself)

So why do I get bullied?

I stripped my clothes off and hopped into the shower. I fiddled with the nobs of the shower until the water temperature was perfect.

I washed my hair with strawberry shampoo, standing under the water lazily.

I dried my body and brushed my teeth. I headed to my room and choosing some matching red laced underwear.

I decided to wear some black rippled jeans and a loose white t-shirt.

Topping it off with some black combat boots, I sling my backpack over my shoulder and head downstairs.

My family is pretty well off. My mom is a fashion designer while my dad owns his own business which I have no idea what it's about.

I find my parents pretty attractive. No!! Not in a creepy way... Just generally.

My mom gave birth to my older brother Jordan at nineteen years old. Of course my dad stuck by her side until today but he's always been a secretive person.

Anyways enough about my parents.

I was greeted by my mom's contagious smile when I walked into the kitchen where my dad was hugging her from behind.

"Eww get a room." My face morphed into one of disgust but deep down I'm truly happy for their love.

They're always all lovey dovey around the house. It really is gross.

"Oh hunny grow up." My mother said sarcastically.

My facial expression was filled with horror. I don't need to see that around the house.

"I'm gonna go." I announced awkwardly getting the plate which I'm guessing is mine.

"Ok have a good day and you're picking up Kali from school today." She smiled sweetly and I glared.

Don't get me wrong, I love my unbelievably hyper sister but I just hate going back to that horrid elementary school.

"Oh and you'll have to babysit too." She grinned. "Maggie has a family emergency."

Maggie is Kali's babysitter, and once upon a Time mine, mine and my brother's as well. So she's basically been working for my parents for twenty years.

"Ok mom." I groaned.

I got in my sleek red Jeep and put my keys into the ignition. I have half an hour left before school starts.

*****
The day has been pretty boring. Hopefully my friends will spice things up.

I got a salad from the school cafeteria before heading to our normal table.

Amy was sitting in Ashton's lap, Mia's twin brother, while Mia sat on the other side of the table with her face morphed into disgusted.

"Because I'm okay with you two dating doesn't mean I'm okay with all your PDA shit." She spat making me laugh.

I pulled out the chair besides her still laughing.

"Wassup bitches?!" I chirped.

"The sky." Ashton said sarcastically and I rolled my eyes.

"Aiden's single." Amy said blankly out of the blue.

"So..." I said honestly not caring.
Memories of Friday when he was a total jerk to me flooded my memory.

"I over heard them making a bet but I don't know about what" Mia stated and I raised my eyebrows.

"Who cares, it's probably to prank another teacher of something." I pointed out.

Mia shrugged. "Maybe."

"Has he ever even kissed anyone before." Amy asked curiously.

"He never kisses. Aiden Rush doesn't kiss..." Ashton stated dramatically.

"He probably doesn't kiss because he knows he's bad at it." I shrugged.

"Maybe." Mia agreed. "Not all guys who are good in bed are good kissers."

"Could you'll stop talking about guys here... Cause as far as I'm concerned I'm not gay and you lady are taken." Ashton glared at Amy jokingly, making her giggle.

"Now guys we gotta roll out, you know that makeout session somewhere around school won't..."

"I don't need to know about the sex life my brother and my bestfriend!!" Mia screeched making laugh.

Their love life got on her nerves and it was actually hilarious.

And let's just say she couldn't stop blushing. They gained a lot of stares as he carried her bridal style out of the cafeteria. They're literally the cutest couple. And the most clichè but let's not talk about that.

Amy can't stop bragging about how she's treated like a queen. He genuinely makes her happy and that makes me happy because she's happy.

And we all know even if Mia could be a little grumpy towards them she also loves seeing them together. After all she got them together but I'll spare you the details, it's an entire story on it's own.

As rocky as my life is from being bullied and all, it still is pretty simple.

Life may be hell but I'm genuinely happy out of school.

________________
KS

SECOND CHAPTER DOWN! DOESN'T AMY AND ASHTON SOUND LIKE THE CUTEST COUPLE EVER? ANYHOO I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER...

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

PEACE OUT ‼️😝