Chapter 17

Kayla's POV

I don't know how things escalated this quickly but dancing on a table seems like a good idea, mostly twerking to be exact. I swayed my hips from side as drunk guys gathered around the table sending dollar bills at me. It feels like I'm in a strip club.

This is so wrong! Sober Kayla wouldn't even think to do this. Oh wait but it's drunk Kayla at the moment so I couldn't be bothered less. I'll regret this in the morning but life is about living in the moment.

My eyes lit up when I saw Aiden storming in my direction. But instead of him being happy he looked angry. His fists were balled to his side, steam was literally blowing out of his ears.

I giggled as he threw me over his shoulder. It was clear that I had to much to drink but it felt so great.

I'll most probably regret everything as usual.
Forget probably, I WILL regret it tomorrow. Fuck I might not even remember anything.

I pouted as we left the front doors. He has a really nice ass. I couldn't help myself, I grabbed it.

I felt his body tense under my touch.

He put me down in the passenger seat of his car carefully before walking off and returning to the driver's side after a good few minutes.

"Where are we going?" I giggle.

Everything's so funny...

"Home." He says coldly.

"But I don't want to. I was just about to strip." I pout and whined. He was ruining all the fun.

He doesn't respond, he just looks at the road gripping the staring wheel.

Oh, I have an idea. Maybe if I bribe him we'll go back and dance on tables.

"You have a nice ass." I slur.

He raises an eyebrow and tenses up a bit.

"Yea, so can we go back now?" I asked excitedly.

"No." He says calmly.

"Man you're a party pooper." I pout like a kid.
"Hey look, my shoes are really pretty." My attention goes to my shoes like they're the most interesting things in the world.

I lifted my feet to my face to examine the pretty white speakers more.

I heard a rumble escape Aiden's lips, it sounded soo hot. I would look but my shoes are way prettier than he is.

A few minutes later we pulled up to a house which wasn't mine but I'm too drunk to care.

He got out of his seat and carried me into the house bridal style.

The last thing I remember before darkness took over my eyelids was the fact that I hadn't seen my friends all night.

*****
I woke up to the little guy in my head having the party of his life.

"Ahhh." I hold my head as I tried getting out of my bed.

The silk sheets felt really comfy-

Wait a minute! My bed does not have silk sheets currently!

My eyes shot open. Even if it hurt like a bitch I examined the room.

There was a queen sized bed with silk sheets covering it which was in the middle of the average size room. There were night stands on either side of the bed, a big closet between two doors and a desk with messy papers all over it under a large glass window and a small couch next to the desk. The room had a bright white coating of paint covering the smooth walls of the room.

I wasn't in my dress anymore. I was wearing grey sweat pants which didn't fit at all and a baggie hoodie three times my size.

My purse and clothes were laid carefully on the little couch.

I rushed to my purse, my head still throbbing. I had missed calls from my dad and Mia.

It was 11:27a.m.

What the fuck happened last night and where the hell am I?!

The door busted open to reveal Aiden in a towel. His hair was dump and messy, water dripped down his bare chest. My eyes followed a single droplet from his chest all the way to his waistline. It was only then that I realized how dangerously low his towel was. If only it would just fall off-

WHAT AM I THINKING??!!

My jaw dropped. He's sexy!!!

Lord forgive me for my sins but the nasty thoughts circling my virgin mind had me drooling.

He smirked. "Like what you see princess?" His voice had a slight rumble to it.

I felt my knees ready to buckle beneath me. What was he doing to me?!

I didn't even hide the fact that I was checking him out, all "pretending" and "playing along" flying out the window.

With no shame I walked closer to him forcing my eyes to focus on his face.

"Got a microscope? I'm sorry these muscles are to tiny to be seen from across the room." I have no idea where confident Kayla thought she was going but I also did nothing to control her.

He raised his eyebrow a little amused by my statement. "So princess you're saying I'm not hot?" He raises a brow.

"Boy please. My flat iron is hotter than you." I spat. "Even my tiny boobs are bigger that these muscles." I snorted.

A bulge emerged from beneath his towel but I pretend to not see it. Let's just pretend that 'The Aiden Rush' doesn't have a boner right now.

"Touchè."

'Focus Kayla focus!'

Suddenly questions came rushing through my head.

"What happened last night?" Confident Kayla gone to thin air.

He looked everywhere but at me as he scratched the back of his head. "Umm." Was all he said.

"Did we?" My eyes widen.

"No. I would never take advantage of a female under the influence." He says in a duh tone.

I narrowed my eyes at him. I don't go to parties much but when I do the night always end with him going to some private spot with some drunk chick.

I just decided to drop it and figure out more about what happened with me last night.

"Who changed my clothes?" I asked curiously.

"Me." He said awkwardly. "I hope you don't mind. The dress looked really uncomfortable."

I gave him a curt nod before asking the biggest question of them all.

"Please tell me I did nothing crazy that I'll regret later?" I crossed my fingers. "Or something to embarrass myself."

Lord I'm praying I didn't strip my clothes off... again.

"Well that's questionable." He rolled his eyes.

Oh dear!

"Aiden!" Someone rushed into the room.

Aiden's entire facial expression dropped.

The man stormed to Aiden and spat in his face.

Oh oh.

Is this a bad time to remember my college audition is today?

Holy Budonkadonk My Audition Is Today!
________________
KS

OHH DRAMA! WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN? BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

PEACE OUT ‼️😝