Sequel

Matthew ☝️
Kayla's POV

It's been a couple months since I started college. I picked up on a few new dance styles.

I sat at a table at my friends and I hung out spot. I kid you not, this restaurant has the best food.

They serve a variety of different things, there's music and even a little dance floor. Let's not forget the little stage for singing whenever there's an event. The restaurant is a good enough size. It's not fancy whatsoever, it's just perfect for a rachet and crazy friend group like mine.

I do miss Mia, Amy and Ashton a lot. We call each other as much as we can.

We went our separate ways after graduation but there's no way we can live without talking to each other for a week. They're still my bestfriends, they'll always be.

Aiden had his arm dropped around my shoulders. He planted a quick kiss on my cheek making my blush. Eleven months of dating and he still gives me the tingles.

"Ew, quit being gross. All this PDA is making me sick." Eleni one of my friends  scrunched up her nose.

"Stop being dramatic, it was just a peck on the cheek." Aiden rolled his eyes.

"Yeah Eleni what he said." Matthew Aiden's bestfriend piped in.

"Yeah Eleni quit being a party pooper." Avani, Eleni's sister bit into a fri.

"Well I'm sorry I'm a fifth wheeler." Eleni whipped an imaginary tear from her eye.

Avani and Matthew are dating so Eleni didn't lie about the fifth wheeling, if that's even a thing. But we try as much as possible not to do any PDA cause she hates that stuff, not like I blame her tho.

"You'll find a guy someday." I try to cheer her up.

"Hey what about that guy? He's hot." We all followed Avani's eyes to where she was looking.

A tall black guy was sitting at the bar with a bear in hand. He had black hair and pretty light brown eyes. His teeth were pearly white and I couldn't help but notice the tattoo of a dragon on his neck. He was pretty muscular.

"Hey." Matthew touched his chest as if offended.

"But you're hotter with your big ass glasses. Hmm I just realized both you and Kayla have huge glasses." Avani looked back and fourth between Matthew and I.

"They ain't that big." I defend, touching my glasses.

"Not the point, Eleni go talk to him." Aiden spoke.

"He is pretty hot but I don't think he can handle this mamacita." Eleni gestured to her body.

"Okay then there's only one way to prove it. Go dance, give him the dirty eyes and see if he dances with you." I shrugged.

"I don't think-" Matthew cut Eleni off.

"What you're afraid of a little bit of twerking?!" Matthew shouted gaining attention from a lot of people including the hunky dude.

"Matthew low on your voice." Eleni warned.

"What? You can't do a little booty shake to take a guy's attention?!" He shouted even louder this time.

Eleni dropped her head in her hands, the colour draining from her cheeks.

"Lemme show you how it's done girl!" Matthew got up from his seat next to Avani and headed to the dance floor. Little did I know, my eyes were literally about to get fried.

Matthew bent over and started twerking. The few people who weren't looking before were definitely watching now and even cheering him on.

The best part about it was the facial expression.

I sat there dying with laughter while Aiden and Avani rooted for him. Avani even went to smack his butt after a while.

"See Eleni!" He emphasised on her name winking in the guy's direction who was trying to understand what was going on.

"Remind me to never ask him to be my wink man." Eleni laughed and so did the rest of us.

Don't let the glasses fool you on this kid. He's crazy and wild.

Last party we went to I got drunk and table twerked again. Word is he joined me, but with no pants on.

I must say, I have an eye for crazy   friends...😂

___________________
KS

SEQUEL DONE. I'M THINKING OF WRITING A BONUS CHAPTER BUT I'M NOT SURE. LEMME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

PEACE OUT ‼️😝