Chapter 36

I storm up to Brianna with great furry.

"Oh hey Aiden-" she started but I stopped her.

"Where is she?" I asked in a cold tone. It's hard not to loose my chill while looking at her.

"What are you talking about?" She asks all bubbly.

This bitch is getting on my last nerve.

I stare into her eyes full of disgust. "You know exactly what I'm talking about where's Kayla?!" I shouted gaining the attention of some people around us.

"I don't know, didn't she run out of town or something?" She trailed the tip of her long nails down my arm.

I hold her hand firmly and push it away.

"I'll ask you one more time, where is she?" I lowered my voice a bit this time.

"I already told you I don't know."

Okay! That's it! If that girl wasn't a girl she would get it!

I lift my hands inches away from her neck but put my hand down. This is the only time in my life I've ever even had the thought of hitting a female but I can't bring myself to do it.

As bitchy as she is I'd regret it sooner or later.

She flashed me a nasty smirk. "Oh Aiden. You can't hit a girl."

"But I can!"

Before I could register what was going on, Mia was on top of Brianna.

I went to pull her off- "Owe!" I grab my throbbing cheek.

"Don't even try." Amy, the culprit for my stinging cheek threatened.

I raise my hands in defeat stepping back.

She can pack a slap, God damnit.

I focused my attention back of Brianna where Mia was yanking her hair back with force.

"Where is she?!" Mia screamed.

"I'll never tell you." Brianna spat in Mia's face.

"Oh hell nah!" Amy shouted jumping in on the fight.

I thought she wasn't the fighting type. Last time I checked, she cried when Kayla was first in a fight with Brianna.

Guess I was wrong...

"Where is she!" Mia screamed even louder than the first time while Amy dug her nails deep into Brianna's flesh, daring her to lie.

"I don't-" Before Brianna could even finish her sentence Mia threw a punch right to her jaw.

I saw her eyes roll to the back of her head.

A bunch of "Ohhhs" and "ahhhs" echoed through the hall in the hall, me included.

Some random guyy leaned over Brianna's knocked out body. "You just got knocked the fuck out!" He said in a high pitched voice with his French accent.

I tried suppressing a laugh but failed. Shit that's hilarious but they just knocked out our information source...

Kayla's POV

I don't even know how many days I've been here for anymore.

I have bruises all over my body. Like what kind of sick mother trucker hits a female?

Oh, right, the sick mother trucker who's been hitting me for days now.

"Let me go." I plead.

The guy whose name I've learned to be Peet just laughed like the maniac he is. "You're not going anywhere sweetheart." He grabbed my face with his filthy fingers.