Chapter 8

KS

I FIGURED I'D ADD IN AIDEN'S POV FOR AFTER THE PARTY. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT. SHOULD I DO ANOTHER CHAPTER LIKE THIS?
___________________________

Aiden's POV

I saw her swaying her hips from left to right in tune with the beat,all alone on the dance floor.

She looks hot in that short red dress, I just want to take it off...

She's been dancing for a while now, and I've just been starting like a creep.

'Get yourself together Aiden.'

I was about to go elsewhere and find something else to do when I saw that merchant, fucking asswhole Liam grabbed her by the shoulders aggressively and kissed her sloppily.

My blood started boiling. That fuck face had the audacity to force himself on her.

I pushed myself off the wall ready to cause some damage to the dumbass' face.

She shoved him off and punched him in the nose. Blood started streaming down. My jaw dropped in shock. Damn that was hot. She's cute and can pack a punch?

Everyone was watching shocked as she stormed out of the room.

I found myself storming towards Liam and punching him square in the jaw.

"Don't ever fucking touch her again." I spat throwing another punch.

He stumbled and fell bad. I hovered over him throwing punches at him senselessly.

One after the other.

I got pulled back by a few of my other teammates. Liam throwing a cheap shot at my eye while was restrained.

"What is she your current fuck buddy?" He mocked, spitting out blood.

I broke free and started hitting him again. He landed another punch on my right eye, I could feel it stinging.

I punched him one last time before turning and walking away. But I stopped dead in my tracks when he said.

" Why are you chasing her, she's worthless and just another peice of junk like the other bitches."

That was the final straw. I turned back towards him and stared dead into his eyes.

Then a swing. Right at his already fractured nose, his body falling to the floor again. It brought me satisfaction watching him squirm.

He had a point.

Why was I following her, why was I defending her, and why did I feel the need to find her.

I need a smoke.

I head for the back door and run into Ashton.

"Dude what happened to your eye?" He pointed.

"It's whatever." I mumble, my blood still boiling.

"Whatever. Can you do me a favor and take my friend home, I'm a bit too tipsy to drive." He asks.

"Nah man not now-" He cuts me off.

"Dude you owe me one."

He does have a point, I do owe him a lot.

"I'm not driving some drunk dude home. What do I look like?" I arched my eyebrow.

"It's not a he. It's my sister."

"Mia? Alright I'll-" He cut me off.

"No not Amy, Kayla."

Kayla.