Chapter 3

The week rolled by slowly. Brianna tortured me at practice all week and here I am, at Mia's house along with Amy for a sleep over.

"What movie do you guys wanna watch?" Mia asked.

"Titanic." Amy suggested.

"No, I've watched the Titanic way to many times." I argue. "I wanna watch Tall Girl."

"Gotta agree with Kayla there." Mia shrugged.

This was our Friday night tradition. We take turns being at either Mia or my house, we watch a movie and gossip over junk food.

We don't go to Amy's because of the constant fighting of her parents. She basically lives with Mia and Ashton. She even had her own room or course until she started dating Ashton. But that's not my story to tell.

"Ding dong." The door bell rang.

"I'll get it!!" Ashton shouted running down the stairs.

He opened the door and both Amy and Mia's heads snapped towards the door to see who is was.

Honestly, I wasn't really interested in who was at the door. Until I heard that awfully
familiar voice.

I knew that voice, I've been hearing it in my head a lot recently.

"Watch where you're going nerd." His voice was rude, harsh even.

Aiden...

I could've gotten whiplash from how fast I turned. My head snapped in his direction, I swear my neck almost broke.

What the hell was he doing here?!

Ashton opened the door wide enough for him to enter.

No don't enter!!

"Bro there's a party tonight at that chick's house..." He paused thinking. "What's here name?"

"Ummm, Brianna." Aiden remembered.

"Wanna roll by?" Ashton asked suggestively.

"That's why I'm here dude." He said blankly.

Ashton looked in Amy's direction as if asking for permission and she just gave a Curt nod.

"I'll be down in just a sec." Ashton said before disappearing upstairs and coming back down immediately.

"Let's rock this party!" Ashton hyped.

I rolled my eyes,

Boys.

They left and we started Bing watching Tall Girl.

*****
I woke up to a loud thud downstairs.

I jumped out of my beauty sleep, realizing it was still dark. The girls were still fast asleep on either side of me.

We had watched tall girl then went to Mia's room.

I crawled out of the bed careful not to wake them up.

Grabbing Mia's favorite bat to smack us with, I opened the door and stepped into the hallway.

I just saw Ashton's bedroom door shut, he must've just gotten home from the party. I let out a breath I didn't even realize I was holding.

Dropping the bat I went down the dimly lit stairs. The light was on in the kitchen.

I just wanted some water. Maybe Ashton forgot to turn the light off cause he was too drunk.

I got out a glass from the cupboard then filled it over the sink.

"Come here often?" A deep voice said from behind me.