{Luke Skywalker} Run Away Pt. 2 [Request]

Four Years Later...
     After the battle of Jakku, the galaxy is free from the Empire's icy grip. While a new republic is being put in place, Han Solo can't help but feel the urge to finally go after his sister. It's been a couple months since he was able to contact you, and you have been smart about it. In holograms, you never give any information about your whereabouts except to tell him your safe, and the only clue he really has of your new life is the presence of a small girl who ran across the small hologram once. He sits in the Captain's chair of the Millennium Falcon with his head in his hands.
     Chewie softly roars, Are we going after ____?
     Han leans back and shrugs as he folds his arms, "I wouldn't even know where to start. We went back to Corellia to see if she went back home. She wouldn't have been working with Jabba if she knew I was on display in his palace for three years. Still, that only rules out a few places."
     Leia walks into the cockpit, "Morning, hotshot. Are we going somewhere?" Han goes mute. He didn't tell Leia about leaving to search for you.
     He just shakes his head in response. "I'm thinking about going after ____. It's been four years since I've seen her and two or so months since we last spoke. I need to know she's safe other than a hologram telling me that she is. I need to see her. Just once." He finally admits with a sigh. "I've known her my whole life, yet I can't explain why she would just disappear." Leia begins to run her hands through his hair, calming him.
     "I think it's a good idea, but let Luke and I come with you. We need closure too. Okay?" Leia reasons.
     Han nods in agreement, "I'll go get Luke. We'll take off at noon."
     Leia kisses him on the cheek, "I'll see you then."
     She walks out of the hangar, leaving Han and Chewie. "I'm going to find Luke. Stay here with the Falcon and make sure she's ready to go. Alright? Chewie lets out a roar of confirmation.
Han walks out of the hangar and to Luke's quarters. This should be interesting.
Luke sits in his room, cross legged with his eyes shut, meditating. When he is completely at peace, he feels you. He can feel your happiness but also your guilt and fear. Today, he avoids thinking about you. He focuses on trying to connect with the Force ghosts of Jedi long gone. "Be with me. Be with me. Be with me." Suddenly, the sound of knocking on his door throws him off. He sighs, "I'm starting to think it's impossible to find a moment of quiet these days." He opens the door to reveal Han. "Han? I didn't know you got up this early." He jokes.
"Very funny, farmboy. I actually have a mission and thought you'd wanna tag along." Han tries to leave the real reason behind the mission out of it. He's unsure of how Luke will react. "We will be taking off at noon. Don't be late." He attempts to walk off before Luke can ask any questions.
Luke notices Han's vague phrasing. "Where exactly is this mission?"
Han bites his tongue and blurts our the first planet that comes to his mind, "Naboo."
"Han, what's really going on? We have no reason to go to a planet that has already aligned with us in the making of a new republic." The Jedi Knight questions.
Han rolls his eyes, "I think I liked you better when you weren't so wise. We're going out to find ____ after all these years. Leia said you might want some closure and to ask you to come with us."
Immediately, Luke shakes his head, "I'm going to pass. I have all the closure I need. Han, I can feel her, and wherever she is, she's happy. There's no need for me to go."
Han can see right through Luke. "Alright, kid. If you change your mind, remember, I'm leaving at noon." Han taunts slightly.
"Trust me, Han. I won't. I'll See you when you get back." Luke tries to sound confident. However, when Han leaves, a foreign feeling washes over him. He tries to pick up where he left off in his meditation, but thoughts of you flood his mind. Memories such as the Battle of Yavin IV when you and Han cleared the path for his ion torpedos, races around the base while out on perimeter checks, and the night he planned to propose to you all swirl in his mind. After all this time, I still can't let her go. Leia and Han are right. I need closure. He packs a small bag and clips his lightsaber onto his waist. With that, he walks out of his quarters and to the hangar bay where the Millennium Falcon stands, ready for takeoff. He boards the ship and is welcomed by Leia.
"I knew you'd come." She wraps him in a hug. "We'll find her. I promise."

A/N I forgot to shout out @DaniG2007 for this request.