{Kylo Ren} Pt.2 [Request]

Kylo Ren sits in his quarters, thinking over the earlier interaction between you and your brother, Poe Dameron. She defended me.
     You have never been the type to defend someone you didn't believe deserved it. He recalls a fight the two of you had a couple weeks ago about having to choose between the Resistance and him. He had gotten upset and shouted at you. He remembers how you had changed from victim to avenger in a split second as you had shouted back, "I'm not going to defend you or your First Order. When the time comes, you will get everything that's coming your way, and I won't say a peep on your behalf."
     Even though that fight had been resolved and you had apologized for your outburst, he still couldn't fathom that you had stuck up for him.
     Meanwhile, you roll under your X-Wing, repairing a hyperdrive malfunction. Suddenly, you hear Kylo's voice, "Why did you defend me? I thought you told me you wouldn't when the time came." You bolt upright, hitting your head on the ship.
     You rub your head and look around, "Why can't I see you?"
     He doesn't reply to your question. He repeats his question, "____, why did you defend me. I need to know."
     You stand up and walk around the hangar in search of your boyfriend. "Kylo, I need to see you. I don't want to say this without you here in front of me, face to face."
     Kylo swallows hardly, What could she say that I would have to be face to face with her? Oh no, is she breaking it off? Anxiety begins to rise within him. He appears in front of you all of the sudden. You squeal at first, not realizing it was him.
     A pilot on the other side of the hangar calls out, "____, are you okay?"
     You blush slightly at Kylo and call back, "Yeah, I knocked over some tools and scared myself half to death. I'm good." Kylo gives you a look. You sarcastically reply to him, "What was I supposed to say, 'Sorry, my pretty much illegal boyfriend magically appeared in front of me.'"
     He chuckles at your comment. You just roll your eyes. "Alright, you can see me. Now tell me. Why did you defend me?"
     You smile up at him and say, "Kylo, despite what I told you during our fight a couple weeks ago. I will always defend you. I know you're not perfect, neither am I, but it is clear to me that you are trying. That's why I love you. You, like me, are trying to find your place in this galaxy. Even though we disagree about the war, we have more in common than we have different. Everything I said to Poe before, I meant it. I love you Kylo."
     He grins, "And here I thought this was a break up."
     You shake your head. "Sorry to worry you. I wanted you to be able see that I mean it. I love you, unconditionally."
     He pulls you into an embrace and kisses your forehead, "I love you more, ____." With that, his figure disappears and you walk back to your ship. I love you most.

A/N This is for @SlitheringSnake2170 and @DramioneandReyloship who requested a part two. I wasn't 100% sure where to go with it, but here you go.
May the Force be with you!
- Sarah