{Luke Skywalker} Hold on Pt. 4 [Request]

As you race through the corridors of the facility with Artoo, you hear the sound of blaster fire. You sprint towards the sound to find Leia, Chewie (with Threepio strapped to his back), and Lando holding a position near the landing platforms. You join the group just in time to see the bounty hunter, Boba Fett take off in Slave 1 with Han, still frozen in carbonite. You and Chewie open fire on the ship, but by then it's too late. You turn to Leia, "I'm sorry, Leia."
She nods solemnly, "This isn't over."
"Chewbacca, behind you!" Threepio yells.
All of you turn around to see stormtroopers coming your way. As they begin to shoot, you scatter on the landing platform and begin firing back at them. R2 causes a small distraction in order for the four of you to escape down another hallway.
As you race down the hallways of the facility, stormtroopers follow closely behind. You stay to the rear of the group and fire on the troopers whenever they get too close. Eventually, the four of you and Artoo make it to an elevator, which takes you to the Millennium Falcon's landing platform. You and Chewie stand guard while Lando attempt to unlock the door. He types the code in rapidly, but after two tries realizes, "The security codes have been changed."
Threepio, still strapped to Chewbacca's back, responds immediately, "Artoo, you can tell the computer to override the security system."
Artoo whirs in reply and plugs himself into the terminal. Lando walks over to a panel on the wall and types in another code. The panel spits out a small microphone. "What are you doing?" You look at him accusingly.
He ignores your question and speaks into the device, "Attention. This is Lando Calrissian. Attention. The Empire has taken over the city. I advise everyone to leave before more Imperial troops arrive." Suddenly, R2D2 loudly beeps and whirs as he's electrocuted.
"Artoo, are you alright?" You ask. The droid beeps, letting you know that he's alright.
"This way," Lando calls out before running down another long corridor. You quickly follow after him.
Threepio, sarcastic as ever, snaps at Artoo, "Well, don't blame me. I'm an interpreter. I'm not supposed to know a power socket from a computer terminal."
Together, you all weave through the crowds of people rushing out of the facility. However, you are spotted by stormtroopers in the area. "We've been spotted," you call out, "We need to get out of here and fast."
Lando nods in agreement, "Almost there." He leads the group to a second door. Artoo plugs himself into the terminal and unlocks the door while the rest of you engage in a small shootout with stormtroopers pursuing after you. After some bickering between the droids, Artoo opens the door to the landing pad. The four of you race to the Millennium Falcon as R2D2 lingers a moment to eject a smoky substance that will blind the troopers as you make your escape. You run aboard the ship and immediately fire up the converters. "Come on, bows not the time for this," you say as they slowly start.
Chewie enters the cockpit next and assists in the takeoff process. When everyone has boarded the ship, you and Chewie fire the thrusters and take off. After the initial takeoff, you let Lando into the pilot's chair, It was his ship once after all.
It takes a moment for you to realize you left someone behind. "Luke." You whisper at first. Leia turns to you.
"What?"
"We have to go back for Luke!" You exclaim.
Lando shakes his head, "He brought his own ship. He can take care of himself." You sit in the back of the cockpit. I know he can take care of himself, but something isn't right. I can feel it. You look to Leia who seems to be deep in thought.
All of the sudden, she calls out, "We have to go back." Lando looks back at her like she's lost her mind. Leia turns to you. "I know where Luke is."
"What about those TIE fighters? What about Vader?" Lando questions.
"I know, I know. Chewie, just do it." Leia orders.
You smile slightly and give Leia a nod of gratitude. Hold on, Luke. We're coming.
Chewie immediately flies the Falcon in a loop, back towards Cloud City. As they approach the base level of the city, Lando points, "Look, someone's up there."
"It's Luke," you call out from behind Lando.
"Chewie, slow down." Leia instructs, "Slow down and we'll get under him. Lando, open the top hatch. ____, get the medical kit. He looks injured." You shoot off like a bullet to the main hold and dig through Han's mess of a ship for the medical kit. As you search, Lando opens the hatch and is lifted to the top of the Millennium Falcon. Luke notices the opening and falls into the hatch. Lando holds Luke up while. The two of them are lowered to the main hold. As they come down, you make quick eye contact with Luke. You give him a small smile as Lando guides him over to somewhere he can lie down.
Lando nods to the both of you and heads back to the cockpit. "Luke-" You start, but Leia bursts in.
"Luke!" She gives him a quizzical look as she notices the amount of blood coming from Luke's arm. She turns to you to call you over immediately, but he grabs her arm and shakes his head. His eyes seem to plead, Don't let her see me like this. She nods and is about to send you back to the cockpit when you stand up and proudly lift the medical kit above your head. "Found it! Alright, let's clean these wounds up."
"Actually—" Leia starts.
Lando bursts into the cockpit, "We have a situation. The hyperdrive has been disabled."
You look from Lando to Luke, who is clutching his left arm closely to his chest. "I'm on it. You hand Leia the kit and rush back to the hyperdrive.
"Luke, she's going to find out. What's gotten into you?" The princess asks while she places Luke's remaining arm in a cast.
He shakes his head. "She almost gave her life for me. I put her in danger and instead of leaving with her and going back to save you and Han, I selfishly went after Vader and paid the price. She'll be disgusted with me. It's better this way."
"You know that's not true. Why, she's the reason we went back." She finishes and gives him a kiss on the forehead. You return from the hyperdrive greasy and sweaty. You see the gesture and give the two of them a look. Luke swears he sees a spark of jealousy flicker behind your eyes as you watch Leia leave.
You look to Luke, worry and concern evident in your (color) eyes. Underneath the care and concern, Luke feels your jealousy. You storm off to the cockpit to start a heated conversation with Leia when you see it. The Super Star Destroyer. You suck in a sharp breath before explaining the hyperdrive dilemma, "The damage to the hyperdrive is out of my abilities while we are in the air."
Leia retorts, "Without it, we won't be up here much longer." It takes every drop of self control you have not to snap back at the princess.
     "Let's try it once more. Chewie, punch it!" Lando says. Chewbacca makes the jump, but the hyperdrive coughs and sputters. "What? ____, we have to get out of range from that destroyer!" You nod and switch places with Chewbacca as he leaves the cockpit, grumbling, to check the hyperdrive for himself. "It's not my fault," Lando defends himself, "They told me it was fixed. I trusted them!"
You try piloting far out enough so that you aren't caught be the tractor beam, but after a loud cry from Chewie, you turn to Leia, "Think you can hold it steady?"
"Yes," She replies with a slight attitude, but you choose to ignore it.
"Lando, I'm going back the help Chewie, stand by the hyperdrive so we can make the jump the second it comes online." Lando nods in agreement and you rush off to the main hold. While running to Chewie's aid, you run into something. You are knocked back slightly, but the figure falls to the ground. "Luke?! What are you doing?" You ask as you help him up.
"I-I was going to the cockpit." He stutters.
You don't have time for this, "Alright, be careful not to reopen any more wounds." You press a kiss to his forehead and race off to Chewie. Once you reach him, you crawl down the pit with him and work on the hyperdrive as much as you can. You can faintly hear the two droids bickering about the current piloting of the ship. You hear Artoo let out a series of beeps and Threepio repeat, "The hyperdrive has been deactivated. How would you know that?" Another series of beeps and whirs follows. "The central city computer told you?"
Before Threepio makes another sarcastic comment, you jump out of the pit, "Artoo. Can you activate it manually?" He beeps out a quick yes and rolls over to the main computer. He plugs himself in and begins turning the locks. "Lando, get ready to jump!" You call out. Artoo reaches a mechanical arm into a broken panel next to the computer and cuts the lock put in place by the Enpire to deactivate the hyperdrive. Immediately, you yell out, "Lando, now!"
As he makes the jump, you are knocked back into a pile of tools. "Hold onto something!" Leia calls out.
"Yeah, thanks for the heads up," you mumble. Rising from the floor, you return to the cockpit with the others. You look over to Luke, who is barely staying conscious. You put a hand on his shoulder. He looks up to you as you reassure him, "We're almost there. Hold on."