{Luke Skywalker} Dancing in the Rain

You and Luke lay underneath his famous X-Wing. As he repairs the power converters and couplings, you try to rid the starfighter of as much carbon scoring as possible, which is proving to be a never-ending task. As you struggle scrubbing it out of a crevice in the hull, you feel a pair of eyes watching you, Luke.
     You stop scrubbing and glance at him before going back to work, "Is there something on my face, Skywalker?"
     He chuckles and lightly flirts, "No, I just can't help but admire how beautiful you are when you're working."
     His compliment makes your cheeks turn a pale red as you glance up from the ship and look outside. Luke follows your gaze to see, water? He rolls out from under his starfighter and walks to the nearby hangar door. He watches as this water falls from the grey and cloudy sky. What is this? Tatooine didn't have this. He sticks a hand out as if he could grab it in his hand and take it.
     You chuckle, now walking over to where he stands, "Whatcha got there, Luke?"
     He doesn't hear your joking tone. He's so fascinated by the water droplets in his hand that he turns to you, wide-eyed and says, "It's water, but it's from the sky. I've only heard about it in school. It's call precipitation, right?"
     You laugh, "So farmboy doesn't have any experience with rain?"
     He tilts his head, "Rain?"
     "Yeah, that it's another word for precipitation. On jungle planets like this one, it happens quite frequently," you explain.
He just stands in awe, watching as the droplets fall on his outstretched fingertips. You smile and walk out into the rain, letting the droplets soak you and your flight suit. Luke gives you a confused look as you stretch out a hand to him, "Come on, come dance with me."
With a grin, he joins you in the rain, the both of you swaying to the tune of a silent song. It's so cold, yet it feels so right. I could just sway here with her here forever. He giggles at one point, making you stop. Luke spins you around and dips you, "I like dancing in the rain. We should definitely do this again."
You nod as he pulls you back up and to his chest still standing in the rain, "Definitely."
     He presses a kiss to your forehead, "I love you, ____."
     "I love you too, farmboy." Together the two of you go inside and change into some drier clothes before going back to fixing his ship, both of you still watching the rain.

A/N If you think Luke Skywalker is a smol bean that needs more appreciation and love clap your hands 👏🏻👏🏻.
     Sorry, I start working on a story, but then I get distracted, every time. Anyway....thank you all so much for your feedback!! Now I have an idea of what characters you all want more of, which makes writing go a lot smoother. Love you all ♥️!
May the Force be with you!!
- Sarah