6 ⤃

She ran her hands through her now grayish purple locks and looked down into the sink which held the last ten inches of her hair as well

She had cut and colored her hair, credits to her brother of course.

"A true icon," he said as he stepped back, the scissors in his hands covered in purple hair.

"I'm a queen bitch," Malai laughed, for once feeling a weight on her shoulders lifted.

"If your a queen then I'm a god," Prasong snapped, throwing his imaginary long hair over his shoulder making Malai laugh.

He truly was something else.

"Where are you going anyways," he asked as Malai went to pack for her flight tomorrow.

She had already shipped most of her stuff over last week, but left a few clothes in Bangkok.

"Seoul," she said with a smile on her face, "South Korea."

"Nice," he said, "is it to chase your Kpop boys?"

"No!"

"Mhm sure."

Malai was positive that she was making the right choice.

The next morning she got up around 6am to get dressed and hail a cab over to the airport. She had only been there once when she was traveling to Tokyo with her parents. Other than that she went on a private jet. She immediately turned off her locations on her phone.

When she arrived it was around 7am. Her flight was at 9:30 but she didn't want to miss it so she was ready. She had breakfast at the airport and bought a coloring book. It was a 5 hour and 35 minute flight.

When she finally boarded she had a middle class seat.

It was new.

She didn't mind it.

Even if there was a kid behind her kicking her seat the entire.

It was new.

She liked it.

When she landed she immediately put on her mask and hat. It paired nicely with her purple sweatshirt, black leggings, and white Filas.

She felt unstoppable.

She felt... powerful.

She finally did it.

She could do what she wanted.

Her life was finally hers.

Such a proud moment when you finally are independent.