10 ⤃

Malai was in a sparkling black dress that was tight through the hips, then flared out at the bottom

Malai was in a sparkling black dress that was tight through the hips, then flared out at the bottom. She had pared it with her old mesh and leather Valentino heels and silver (diamond) jewelry.

Why was she getting all dressed up?

It was the Art Auction.

Grabbing her painting she pulled an old canvas sheet on top and rushed outside to where Byunchul was waiting in his Mini Cooper.

"Ready," he said while looking at her up and down and smirking.

"Yup," Malai said cheerfully and oblivious to her boyfriends suggestive gaze. "Let's go."

He stepped on the gas and in no time the couple was at the Auction House.

It was owned by a wealthy couple no doubt, and now Malai was happy that she had gotten all dressed up.

"Hey Malai," Byunchul tugging on her arm drawing her attention from the bustling party to her boyfriend.

"Yeah Chullie," she said smiling.

"There's a snack bar with Tiramisu," he said, "I'll see ya later I promise."

Malai's smile faded as she nodded, quickly looking away so he wouldn't see her disappointment.

Why was she disappointed?

Was it like she expected her hyperactive soulmate to be able to focus in an area were his hobbies besides food wasn't the main focus. No.

She just had to do and find things he would like more. Maybe she shouldn't have taken him. He would be bored out of his mind.

Now she felt obligated to go over and find him to tell him that it was okay for him to leave.

On her way over to the bar Byungchul was supposedly at she heard an angry muffle and two hands on her back shoving her away from the person.

This was a different sensation then when she met Byungchul. It was more of a tingle, and electrifying touch and sent shivers down Malai's spine.

Malai, being the hot headed idiot she was, immediately turned around and slapped the man who had pushed her.

His head whipped towards her in a glare as they withstood their massage eye contest.

Malai hefted her painting under her arm even more, ready to whip off her heals and go to town on this douchbag's eyes.

"Excuse me you munchkin," she snapped taking the man off guard. "Why the fuck did you just shove me."

"You were in the way of me and my Tiramisu," he stated as he rolled his eyes and marched over to the slice of Italian Dessert.

Malai scoffed in attempt to hold in the 'mood' that wanted to so leave her lips.

As the man grabbed his cake, he seemed to hit a glitch and slowly turn around, clutching his cheek and looking up at the girl in surprise.

"All artists bring your art works up to the front please," the auctioneer called, Malai swiveling away from the scene she had caused and rushing to the directed area.

"Wait," the man called but it was too late, the girl was already gone.

Malai you idiot