14 ⤃

"Ow fuck," Malai yelped as she grabbed her nose that had run into the man's chest

Looking up her eyes widened until she saw who it was.

"Whoops," Ten smirked as he looked behind her to see the hoard of girls.

"Whoops is all I get," Malai scoffed, "what about a sorry?!"

"Meh," he said, "wasn't really all my fault."

Malai rolled her eyes and followed Ten's gaze.

She had mixed emotions when she saw the girls she had to try and get around staring and giggling. They were waving at Ten who just smiled.

"Thanks for the class Mr. Lee," one of the girls in the front finally said. 

"No issue," Ten said before hefting a black bag on his shoulder.

Malai's mind fell into further confusion when she saw what he was wearing.

It was an off brand and beat up T-shirt with a pair of dingy sweats and old tennis shoes. His hair was wet and he smelled of sweat.

"What was that about," she asked as Ten stood looking down at her 5'0" self.

"Well Ms. Wangsaraya," he said as he interlaced his hand with hers and started pulling her away. "Some of us have normal jobs and work hours."

"Ok and," Malai said as she kept up with his pace.

"I'm a dance choreographer," he said finally as he smiled. "I work with the medium leveled students most of the time, sometimes high."

"I didn't know," she said a bit hushed.

"What did you think," he laughed.

Malai honestly didn't know.

When she met him he was wearing a nice suit and his hair had been done. She thought that maybe he was a rich young man with an inheritance or something. Maybe a nice well paying job. She hadn't seen him since then. She had no time to keep in contact as Byungchul insisted on taking up all her time. She had honestly been wary of him because of his dress.

"I don't know," she said, "I thought you had money due to your clothes-"

"Mal," he said, pulling the nickname basically out of his ass. "Don't judge a book by its cover, I'm sorry to disappoint but I am anything but rich."

"Oh trust me that's not a disappoi-"

"I honestly would quit my job if I had a chance to become something more than a choreographer," Ten continued as Malai walked by his side.

"Would you quit interrupting me," she snapped finally. "I'm not disappointed that your not rich, if anything it's more of a relief."

Ten stood shell shocked.

He was well aware of how most people reacted to him not being exactly in the best financial situation.

He was not expecting Malai's reaction at all. Especially when she was wearing designer heels that night. He had avoided her because he thought she would be disappointed with him. She had the other dude who was plenty tall and attractive. Even if he had acted like Jack ass.

"Oh?"

The sun was starting to set as the bright colors of the sky illuminated the city.

Malai looked down then to across the street.

"What about we grab a drink," she said smiling, "maybe learn more about each other."

And with that she lead him to the karaoke bar she had met Byungchul.