22 ⤃

Malai refused to go anywhere without Ten

She knew her parents couldn't take her back to Thailand without it looking illegal, but she had always gone weak under them. She would follow, even if her mind told her not to.

She just honestly was scared of being alone.

So she either didn't leave her house, followed him everywhere, or had him follow her everywhere.

Right now she had him following her.

His hand was intertwined with Malai's, the girl anxious of being in public. She wore a mask and a baseball cap, looking like the most suspicious purple haired girl ever.

Ten on the other hand decided to let his blond hair free, wearing sunglasses as his only cover up.

The girl probably looked like some kpop star hiding a relationship in public.

He hated it when people exposed kpop idols' personal lives to the public. Just let them live for fucks sakes.

Malai went into the grocery store, her head down as she walked to the grains isle. Ten following while she refused to release her grip on his hand.

She grabbed her necessities and checked out, the cashier raising an eyebrow at the couple but letting them pass without an issue.

The day went smoothly pretty much, Malai building up the courage to take off her ridiculous disguise at lunch and leave it off.

It was when they went to dinner that the problem happened.

"Wongsaraya Malai," a man yelled as the two were walking to the Karaoke bar to meet up with Taeyong and Johnny.

"Fuck," Malai cursed under her breath.

Ten looked the man up and down.

He was in black dress pants, a black button up and had his phone on dial.

Someone had found Malai.

Malai took off running with Ten's hand still in hers, dragging him along.

Instead of going to the Karaoke bar she led him back to her apartment, going in through the back side.

When they finally entered the living room Malai collapsed in tears.

If they didn't know she was here before, they knew now.

She felt helpless.

Prasong had his phone taken away, his texts deleted, but it was futile as Malai had no one to talk to from back home. She had no updates about the hunt for her and she was constantly walking on eggshells.

When Ten finally left her place she walked back to her 'office.' The painting she was working on sat untouched. She hadn't even worked for a few days.

It was more abstract this time, different royal objects covered in water or goo. The one in the middle a crown, but instead of water or goo, it was covered in netting.

She hadn't even touched the crown.

Because she didn't want to face it.

She didn't want to face the fact that she wasn't free.

She never was.

Kinda rushing to get this one done so I won't be slammed when I release Aventador...