15 ⤃

The two headed to the bar and took a seat, a pack of gum in Malai's bag waiting to be given to her tall friend

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The two headed to the bar and took a seat, a pack of gum in Malai's bag waiting to be given to her tall friend.

When he finally came around Malai pulled out the pack and slid it to him.

"Ten this is Johnny," she said as she looked towards the dancer.

Ten was smiling though as he looked up at Johnny who smiling as well.

"Oh I know," he said, "we met when I first move here and decided to get drunk as hell my first time walking the city."

"It was quite entertaining," Johnny said.

"So this is your soulmate," Johnny said in English, "she quite a character now the situation makes more sense. Never liked that Bungcholl or whatever it was."

Malai was surprised when Johnny spoke in English. She, for one, could hardly understand his words besides 'Soulmate,' and 'never.'

She was even more surprised when Ten responded back in perfect English as well.

"I prefer to call him BitchCunt," he laughed as he grabbed a small martini.

"I'm right here," Malai snapped, "and just a water as usual."

"Oh come on," Ten said in Thai, "lighten up a bit get something that has a punch!"

Malai glared at him before facing a confused Johnny.

"I'm not a big drinker," she said before ordering. "I'll take a lemonade, spice it up."

She glared at Ten who had just slammed his head down against the counter.

"Wait you speak... whatever that was," Johnny said on confusion.

"Yes I'm Thai," Malai laughed, "hints my Thai name?"

Johnny let out an uncomfortable laughed before fixing the drinks.

When the two finally got them, it was awkward silence.

People swaying and laughing while people sung up on stage filled the two's ears.

"We going to dance," Ten finally said before getting up and grabbing Malai's wrist.

"Uhm what," she said as she got up and followed.

"Oh come on," he smiled, "you can't be soulmates with a dancer and not dancer!! Loosen up!"

Malai smiled before letting herself be dragged to the center of the building.

Ten threw his hands to the side and started bending his knees, shrinking down and growing again to the beat of the music. Malai laughed as she just started swaying.

Ten continued to do dramatic and weird dances drawing attention of other adults and Malai's laughter.

She honestly couldn't remember when the last time she had laughed so hard was.

She then joined into Ten's chaotic shenanigans drawing even more attention. Their laughter drew the attention of Johnny who had been chewing up his piece of gum. His eyes followed the two who were currently spazzing out in the middle, people around avoiding the two's chaotic shit.

He smiled as he saw Malai smile. He could tell it was real. He saw it in her eyes, the way they disappeared as she smiled at Ten. The way her laughs carried around the building and held long forgotten energy and freedom with them.

Malai then interlocked her hands with Ten and started jumping, Ten having no choice but to dance with her.

He knew it deep in his heart that she was his, but he wondered when she would realize it.

He hoped it was now.

Slanted bold is Thai regular bold is English.