34 ⤃

Malai kicked off her heels and threw them somewhere back stage before tearing the rest of her hair out

She sprinted as she watched red and blue lights pull up to the venue through the windows, a smile breaking across her face.

That was until she saw Ten barreling towards her.

"Oh- SHIT!"

She was thrown backwards as arms wrapped around her, her bare feet stumbling to regain balance.

"You do absolutely suck at dancing," Ten mumble as he placed his hand on the back of her head.

Malai leaned back and looked at her soulmate. She took in everything.

She was actually free.

The scheming, the worry, the fear.

It was gone.

She felt like she was born anew, but for real this time.

Shouting and complaining was quickly heard and Malai turned around to see both her mom and dad in hand cuffs being led to a cop car.

She laughed as she saw her mom's messed up hair and smudged mascara.

"You brat," her mom screeched, "you wretched ungrateful bitc-"

She was shoved into the cop car forcefully, Ten bursting out in laughter.

"Oh god she could barely move her face there was so much Botox," he giggled before slinging an arm across Malai's shoulders.

She watched as the cop car sped away, its lights off and her parents put in their place.

"Thank you for getting that signed paper," she said as Ten bent down to remove his shoes. "I would've only had them arrested and I couldn't bare to think about Taeyong and his family-"

"It's no biggy," he hushed as he tapped Malai's hand, "give me your heels."

Malai looked at Ten in confusion before he snatched the shoes from her hand and squeezed his foot in them.

"Uhm Ten," she paused as he tossed his dress shoes at her.

"What," he said glancing down at her, "I wanted to be taller."

She burst out in laughter before putting his shoes on, they were slightly big.

"Aren't those too small?"

"There's no beauty without pain."

"Pshhh sure."

Taeyong and Johnny came running out, Taeyong pausing momentarily to question Ten's sudden height difference, or lack there of.

"Malai I just wanna say," Johnny said, "that was fucking awesome."

Taeyong grimaced at the sudden curse, but brushed it off.

"Yeah and thank you both for getting my dad his company back," Taeyong said, "I don't know what I would've done-"

"It was nothing," Malai interrupted.

The four adults all smiled before Johnny broke the silence to bully Ten on his chosen foot wear.

"Seriously," Johnny laughed, "your height is your charm!"

"He shouldn't have to have any charm," Malai shushed as she slapped the back of his head, "he's got me!!"

The four of them broke out in laughter before they decided to head back to Malai's to check in on Prasong.

When they finally got back, Prasong was in one of Malai's trashed jeans and a crop top, chilling on the couch with various chip bags assorted in the table in front of him.

"Prasong what the-"

"Shhh I'm watching parent 1 and 2 get publicly humiliated," he interrupted holding up a finger to shush his older sister.

Johnny and Taeyong took one glance at the thirteen year old before promptly deciding to join him.

Ten and Malai on the other hand made their way to her dad's in-home office.

"So this is where he basically fucked over so many people," he said in disgust looming at the expensive shelving and filing cabinets.

"Yup."

Ten glanced at Malai who had taken a seat at the desk and logged into her dad's computer.

"So four plane tickets to Seoul," she said looking at Ten.

"Make that only two," he said making his way to stand behind her.

Malai looked up in confusion before she saw Ten's smirk.

"And two for a trip to wherever you can find."

Malai grinned before searching the web.

"How's Europe?"

"Perfect."

With that she placed a kiss on his hand before booking the two plane tickets.

The last chapter will be released tomorrow

The last chapter will be released tomorrow...🥺🥺🥺