35 ⤃

I'm wild and free, no one can tame me; I stay gold when the prefer silver

Five years later

Malai stepped off the plane for the last time, her hand holding her now bursting at the seams luggage, and the other? Her soulmates hand.

Then a shadow over crossed the coupled, rather large in size.

"Hey," Johnny said as he looked at the two.

Ten smiled and instantly threw himself at the older in a hug, Johnny smiling and patting his back.

Malai smiled as Taeyong came over in a suit, a mask covering the bottom half of his face.

"Welcome back to Seoul," Taeyong said patting the top of Malai's head.

"Thank you," she said smiling, "is Prasong here?"

"Yeah he's at his hotel getting ready," Johnny said, "and Jesus christ that kid might take my job."

Ten laughed before going back to Malai.

"It's not that hard to take your job," he snorted looking up.

"Not when you constantly dress like a white suburban dad who plays golf at his local white suburban dad country club on the weekends with his white suburban dad friends."

Malai held in a laugh while Johnny sulked at Ten's comment on his fashion decisions. Taeyong giggled then looked back at the rest of the airport which was being blocked off by his body guards.

"Ready?"

Malai smiled as she breathed in the air she had five years ago before she had decided to practically travel the world.

It had been confusing for a bit, but thanks to Ten's infinity for languages, it became easier to communicate.

"Yup!"

With that the four friends headed out of the crowded airport and into Taeyong's car.

The whole way to the venue, Malai could only stare at her phone waiting for a text.

It had been almost three years since she saw Prasong. She and Ten had come back to Thailand for a bit before deciding to move to Milan, Italy. She had taken up art and decided to sell her works on line, Ten teaching online for most of the time.

But now, with Prasong now eighteen, they had decided to come back to Seoul and stay.

"Don't worry Mal," Ten said reaching over her and shutting her phone off.

"He's probably busy with his speech."

Malai nodded knowing that was the case, but she was so nervous and excited to see her little brother. She knew no matter what he did, she would be glowing with pride, she would be proud of whatever man he became, because he was destined to be a great man.