24 ⤃

Malai felt like vomiting

Her mother's sickening smile that feigned her face when she saw Malai's bags packed and ready to go.

Now Malai was sitting in the back of the black Jaguar F-Type that was driven by a worker, not even the family who owned it.

Malai stayed silent.

She had left her apartment keys under the welcome mat. She had left her art work the way she had had it for weeks. Everything was still in place besides Malai and her clothes.

She wished she was still there. Maybe with Ten. Maybe painting away. Maybe talking to Taeyong or Johnny over the phone. Maybe texting Prasong.

But no.

All because of that piece of shit Byungchul.

How she ever though he had been her soulmate made her want to piss her self.

All Malai could think about was the song she had listened to to calm herself.

'Cause Princesses don't cry, don't cry, don't cry. I'm fine I'm lying on the floor again, crack door your only gonna let them."

She felt her chest relieve the anger.

Don't waste your tears on your mother or father. Don't waist your tears on a dickhead who only cares about money and himself.

"Cause a princess don't cry, a princess doesn't cry, over monsters in the night, don't waist our precious time."

She'd have to run this business.

But maybe she'll run it down to the ground.

Sell it.

Take the money and split it between her, Prasong, and Ten.

Leave your parents homeless.

She reached the airport, her mom's harsh grip on her arm never leaving.

"Malai meet your assistant."

Malai looked up and choked up.

"Cause princesses don't cry, don't cry, don't cry."

"Hello Miss Wongsaray Malai," he said bowing 90°. "I'm Choi Byungchul."

"But a Princess should be able to cry."

Wow two bio assignments, 4 page history packet, annotated essay, health essay all do in 2 hours? Don't know them. I only know triple updates.

Imma fail all my classes 😌