29 ⤃

"Look Taeyong you have to get me a ticket to the conference," Ten said begging over the phone

His older friend was currently on a plane back to Bangkok for a conference, that Ten knew Malai would be at.

"It might be too late though," Taeyong said, trying his best to help but still not knowing if it was enough.

"Please?"

"I'll see what I can do," Taeyong sighed as the line beeped signaling that he hung up.

Ten smiled and turned back on his heel and exited his hotel room.

The conference was today.

If he couldn't get a ticket into the conference he would steal one. At this rate Ten needed to get into that press conference. It was the only way besides tracking Malai down and showing up at her doorstep, which in theory was probably easier.

Ten looked in his small suitcase, clothes sloppily stuffed in the luggage, but one outfit was folded unlike his plan was unfolding.

His suit.

Ten smiled as he pulled it out.

Rich people party crashing.

His favorite pass time.

But this time he had a reason.

His phone rung again.

"Ok Ten," Taeyong said as the younger answered his phone.

"Your my plus one," he said, "get ready. And bring a weapon, these gatherings aren't your usual rich people party. It's a conference of business owners. Corrupt business owners."

"Oh please," Ten said, "I'm ready. It was time to spice things up anyways."

"Good," Taeyong said, "because this is more than a spice up."

"Just trust me."

"Easier said than done."