18 ⤃

Malai was on her way over to the dance company Ten supposedly worked at

Malai was on her way over to the dance company Ten supposedly worked at. She had decided to pull her hair back into a low pony, but let her bangs out.

She had a cotton shirt on with a pair of skinny jeans and Fila's on.

She locked her door and turned off all lights. The visit from Byungchul that morning had still shaken her up.

Walking down the road, many people were walking along the sidewalks as well. A group of teens, probably high schoolers, were running around taking funny photos. College students were sitting at the cafe drinking coffee and studying together. Young couples held hands as they walked down the streets of Seoul.

People's marks displayed on the arms or shoulders. Some were covered, some were out in the open. Each mark was different and had a different size and color.

She smiled, but that smile faded away. Shouldn't her true mark match the color and hand size of her soulmate? Why did Byungchul avoids showing her his mark? Where did she even touch him?

She opened the door and a ton of students glanced at her. They were probably late teens, 16, 17, or even 18.

She texted Ten saying she was there when a man turned the corner and stared at her.

"Taeyong," Malai said as she made eye contact with him.

"Oh uh hi Malai," he said avoiding making eye contacts with the teenagers.

"What are you doing here," she asked as she was finally in normal distance of him.

"Well," he said, "Tens finishing a class, I had stopped by and uhm he sent me to get you and show you the way to his studio."

"Oh."

With this Malai followed him to the room, music blaring through the walls as students packed their bags.

"Are you not going in," Malai asked as she saw Taeyong back away from the door.

"Oh definitely not," he said, "those teens are... rabid."

Malai laughed before entering.

Students' eyes followed her figure, their eyes staring at her hair, her lip piercing, her height, her weight. She felt judged. She hadn't felt this judged since she last saw her parents.

Her face fell as she paused.

"Mal!!"

Her attention was reattained by Ten as he smiled and waved her over.

He was drenched in sweat in the corner. His hair plastered to his face, his face makeup less. He was smiling despite his heaving chest. He was wearing a sleeveless black tank top and black sweatpants. In his hands was an empty water bottle that seemed to be too little to begin with.

She cautiously made her way over before backing up.

Ten immediately went for the hug, sending her to stumble backwards and over his bag ungracefully.

Snickers from the students were heard from the students before she quickly bounced back up.

Ten was stifling a laugh as he stared at her embarrassed expression.

"Dick head," she snapped as she brushed her self up.

"Mr. Ten," a girl called as she pulled a jacket over herself called, "is that your girlfriend?"

Several curious girls and boys glanced at her in confusion. Some of the girls looked at her with disapproval.

"No," he said, some girls' faces immediately brightening.

"She's my soulmate."

I want to drop out of school and become a stripper but I'm too flat and short to do so... so my plan is to send in the video of me breaking my ceiling fan into AMFV and getting the cake and running to South Korea to free Winwin from SM and give Blackpink a comeback. If your with me say I