21 ⤃

Malai was in full panic mode in the floor of Ten's apartment with a bag of Honey Barbecue chips and her hair pulled up in a messy bun

Ten in the meantime was sitting on the couch watching his soulmate tear herself apart.

"Look Malai," he said, "Seoul is huge anyways, it'll take them a while to find you."

"DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO MY FAMILY FUCKING IS!!!"

A chip went flying into Ten's hair.

He rolled his eyes as he picked the greasy snack out of his hair and popped it into his mouth.

"No because you've never told me," he said munching, "I mean Wongsaraya isn't exactly an uncommon Thai name."

This time a pillow went flying at him.

"Chittaphon," Malai groaned, "if I was some random Wongsaraya I wouldn't be shitting myself in the middle of your living room!"

Ten sighed as he slid off the sofa and next to Malai.

"Look," he said, "everything will work out fine."

"What if it doesn't though," Malai whimpered, tears beginning to pool in the corners of her eyes.

"What if they take me back and force me to run the business?"

Ten sighed as he wiped her tears off.

"Then I'll follow you back and drag you back here after beating your bitch ass dad up," he said.

"Ten my dad's like twice your size," Malai laughed, "your not exactly the tallest of people."

Ten faked a gasp before shaking his head.

"Fine then take over the company and never see me again."

"Your a bitch," Malai grumbled as she shifted closer to him.

She popped in another chip as Ten glanced at his phone.

It wasn't like he had the problems Malai did.

It was actually hard for him to understand.

He had never been rich. At most average. Never had he been blessed with the word 'privilege'. Never did he just go out being able to buy whatever he liked.

Now as he lived on his own he was anything but rich.

But Malai, sure she was an artist. But as he now knew the truth, she was anything but average.

He should've known from her shoes or the small diamond hair clip that she wore when he met her. Or the way she dressed. The way she held herself just screamed money.

He was irritated at first after being told who she actually was, but he quickly understood after hearing her story.

Now that Byungchul was out of the way he should've felt happy.

But he couldn't with knowing that Malai could be taken back to Bangkok at any moment.

What he needed had been clarification and he had gotten that.

What he needed now was for her to just stay with him.

Rip Malai gonna be yoinked back to Thailand