19 ⤃

The girls went silent, but then quickly nodded and left the room

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The girls went silent, but then quickly nodded and left the room.

"You just broke fifteen teenage girls' hearts," Malai laughed as she watched Ten wipe his sweat off.

"Good," he said, "gets them off my back."

When all the students had finally left Ten sat down on he ground and pulled out a small box with white noodles on the inside.

"What's that," Malai asked.

Ten froze from pouring the sauce over the now open box and slowly looked up at Malai.

"Did you seriously just ask what this is," he said incredulously.

"Uhm are you deaf," Malai laughed as she sat down, "yes I did."

"You seriously do not know what instant noodles are," Ten said.

"Uhm I've heard of them," Malai said nervously.

What was wrong with that?

"What are you," he said, "a rich alien who's never been to earth?!"

Malai stayed silent.

"Sorry but how have you never had Instant Noodles," Ten said incredulously.

"I don't know," Malai said, "maybe because I just never felt the need to buy them?"

"And how's that," Ten said, "your an artist, aren't artists always broke?"

"No," Malai said.

"Whatever if your so rich buy me some designer," he joked as he stood to find a microwave.

"Why would you want designer when you can have me," Malai joked as she stood to follow him, afraid of being alone in the building.

"Because it's you and anyone would want designer instead," Ten retorted.

"Coming from the man who just acted all high and mighty about me being his soulmate."

Ten's ears turned a shade of pink when he turned his back to her before entering the staff room.

"Whatever," he mumbled.

Malai stood by him examining his features.

He was short, but it was nothing compared to Malai's 5'0" height.

"So tell me about yourself," Malai said.

Ten looked up and smiled.

"Well I was born in Bangkok, Thailand on the 27 of February in 1996," he started ignoring his food. "I have a younger sister, and I speak-"

He stopped and held up his hand before counting his fingers.

"- four languages, and I can play guitar and piano. I'm broke as hell and choreograph dances for teenage brats who are richer than I've ever been, and I came to Korea to become a dancer."

Malai smiled up at him.

"Your turn Mal," he smiled back.

At this point the noodles were boiling over but neither cared nor did they notice.

"I was born in Bangkok, Thailand on the 25 of March in 1996," she started, "uhm and I've really always enjoyed the visual arts, but my parents weren't really supportive of that so I impulsively listened to my brother, dyed and cut my hair, and ran away to Seoul to peruse my dream of being an artist. I speak three languages and I wouldn't say I was broke."

"Your brother sounds like a great person," he said, "older or younger?"

"Younger by 11 years," she said nervously.

It was a big age gap due to the fact that she had been born when her mom was 17.

"Wow talk about an age gap," Ten laughed.

The two faded off just staring at each other until they smelled it.

The noodles.

"Oh fuck," Ten swore as he opened the microwave to see the bubbling pool of noodle water and dehydrated vegetables.

Malai laughed.

It seemed as if she laughed the most with Ten.

It was at this moment of joy, that she knew.

Byungchul wasn't the one.

One save the fucking noodles

And two

ABOUT TIME