2 - My Confession

Sana POV

It's too late to confess to you now. I should have done it before. We're not friends like we used to. We used to hang out a lot together, but I started hanging out with other people.

I know we still talk. You still call me your friend. And I still call you my friend. However, maybe it's too late to confess to you now, 4 years after meeting you. It's been 4 years since I like you. It's not like I haven't tried to forget you. I tried it many times, but you're still in my head.

I love everything about you. I love hearing you rap. You're so good at it. You sing well too. Your voice it's my favorite sound in the world. You're smart too. Not just smart, but the smartest in our school.

I'm not good at talking about my feelings, I rather feeling them, but I want to tell you how I feel.

Everytime you're around, my heart starts to beat faster. And I feel butterflies in my stomach everytime you talk to me. I think you're really pretty. You're the prettiest thing in this world. Maybe not to everybody, but to me.

I keep thinking how would it be to be able to kiss you. Well, to kiss in general, because I've never kissed anyone. But I wonder how would it be to kiss your lips. I know I would like it, because they're yours.

I know how your hugs feel like, because I've hugged you before. And I like them so much. I want to be able to hug you more, like a couple.

Yes, I want to be your girlfriend. That's why I'm sending you this letter.

I want to wake up every morning knowing you love me the way I love you. I want to go to school excited everyday, because I'm going to see you, my girlfriend. And when I see you, I want to hug you too. And give you many kisses. When I come out to my parents, I want you to be there with me, to support me, even if they don't.

And in the future, I want to wake up again, but with you by my side. That would be the most amazing way for me to wake up: Seeing you. I'm sure you're still pretty, even when you are all messed up. Even though I'm sure I still want to be able to see it.

Kim Dahyun, I love you so much

Would you be my girlfriend?

I smiled as I put the letter in Dahyun's locker.

"I hope she doesn't reject me." I say to myself, while I walk away from her locker.