9 - I Was Busy Thinking About You

Dahyun POV

You don't know how much I've been waiting for Saturday night. When Mina invited me, I accepted it and then invited my friends. I'm excited to see you and meet your friends. We haven't talked for a long time.

When I arrived at Mina's house, everyone was already there.

''Hello, Dahyun'' Jihyo says with a smile. ''You came''

''Of course she came'' Mina says. ''She said she would come''

''We should sit down'' Tzuyu says. ''Let's talk''

''Talk about what?'' Momo aks.

''I don't know'' Tzuyu pauses for a few seconds. ''Any idea?''

There was a silence in the room.

''I have an idea'' Tzuyu says. ''But you're not going to like it''

''What's your idea?'' Sana asks.

''Seven minutes in heaven'' Tzuyu says.

We all look at each other before we nod. Tzuyu smiles and grabs a bottle.

Mina spins the bottle and it points to Sana. I hope it points to me too. I really want to talk to her.

When Mina spins the bottle again, it points to Chaeyoung

''You have to go that dark room and do whatever you want'' Tzuyu says and points to a door.

Sana and Chaeyoung get up and enter that room, what leaves us 7 alone.

''What do you think?'' Momo asks.

''Maybe'' Tzuyu answers.

Maybe what?

When the 7 minutes were over, Tzuyu starts knocking the door. Sana and Chaeyoung get out of the room and sit down again, smiling at each other. I hate this feeling.

''I need to talk to you after this'' Chaeyoung says to me.

Mina grabs the bottle again and spins it. Now it's pointing at me. I wish it could point at Sana again, because I want to talk to her.

Of course it didn't point at Sana. When Mina spins again the bottle, it points at Momo.

We get up off the floor and go to the room.

''We haven't talked in a long time'' Momo says.

''We have nothing to talk about'' I say. ''Things are different now''

''Things are different now'' Momo says with a sigh. "But we should talk about it"

"We shouldn't" I say. Talking about it only hurts me more. "We should stay this way"

"I loved you" Momo says with a sad face. "I wasn't lying when I said I loved you" She pauses again. "I should have fought for you"

"I should have fought for you too" I say. "I didn't believe that you loved me until I lost you"

We look at each other not saying anything for a few seconds.

"I wish it had been different" I say. "I'm sorry for not talking to you for a long time."

"I understand your reasons, Dahyun" She smiles. "But I wish we could talk again. Maybe when you feel ready again"

"I feel ready" I say before we hear some knocks at the door. Momo gets up to open the door but before she does that I tap her shoulder. "Momo, I wish you and Heechul the best"

"Thank you" Momo smiles again. And I realized it.

I should have realized it before, but I didn't. I guess I was busy thinking about you to realize it. I'm not in love with Momo anymore.