52 - Like It, Don't Like It

Dahyun POV

I'm playing on my phone, when I hear the bell ring. I get up from the couch and open the door, just to see Momo.

"Momo?" I ask her surprised. I didn't know she was coming. "What are you doing here?"

"I want to talk" She says, entering my house. I look at her still a little confused.

"About what?" I ask her. "Are you okay?"

"It's not about me, calm down" She says. "It's about you"

"Was that supposed to calm me down?" I ask her. She shrugs her shoulders.

Momo looks at my house and sees my mother leaving the kitchen.

"I changed my plans" Momo says grabbing me by my arm and opening the door. "We are going out"

"Have fun!" My mother exclaims before Momo closes the door.

"Slow down, Momo!" I scream and she lets go of my arm. "What do you want to talk about?"

"You still like Sana, don't you?" She asks me. Okay, I wasn't expecting her to ask me that. I nod my head. "What if I told you that she likes you too?"

"I wouldn't believe you" I answer like it was the most obvious in the world. "We are just friends"

"That doesn't mean that she doesn't like you, Dahyun"

"Did she tell you that?" I ask Momo and she shakes her head. "Exactly. You can't just assume something like that"

"Dahyun, can you hear me for a minute?" She asks me.

"You can't assume that Sana likes me" I interrupt her. "She said it herself, I had my chance but I lost it. She will never like me again like that"

"Why are you so childish?" Momo asks now interrupting me. "I want to help you. Can you hear me now? Not for a minute, just for a second, please" I nod. "I'm not saying that Sana loves you, but I'm sure that she likes you more than a friends even if it's just a little. You may be oblivious, but I am not and I see the way she looks at you and talks about you. I'm not the only one, okay?"

"It can be a misunderstanding" I mumble.

"What if it is a misunderstand?" Momo asks me, but I have no answer. "You should try to talk to her. Maybe not now, because she just broke up with Eunha, but in a few weeks you should tell her about the way you feel"

"I don't think she feels the same way"

"And I didn't say that she does, but I know that deep down she still likes you a little"

"So did you see it?" I ask her, referring to what happened a week ago. She nods.

"Actually, everyone saw it" Momo corrects me and laughs. "I ship Saida so much"

"Saida is a good name for a ship" I laugh. "I like it"

"I don't remember who made it" Momo says, probably trying to remember it. "Probably Nayeon"

I laugh at Momo's words, because she must be right about it.

"I'll give some more time" I say, referring to Sana. "And when I feel ready, I'll tell her" Momo smiles.

_________________________________________________________________

I just wanted to thank you all for 5K reads. 1K already seemed a large number to me, so I never thought I could reach 5K. Thank you for supporting my story and commenting on it, because I love interacting with you.