10 - Tomorrow Is Friday

Sana POV

When Mina spinned the bottle it pointed to Dahyun. I hope it doesn't point to me too, because I still don't want to talk to her.

I don't know what's the name of this feeling. I wasn't happy when the bottle pointed to Momo. I said I don't want to talk to you, but I do. I know Momo is dating and wouldn't cheat on Heechul, but you still like her. And I still like you.

It's been 4 days since that happened and 3 weeks since you rejected me. And I still love you. Not the way I loved you, but more. That's not how it should be, but that's the way it is.

Chaeyoung hasn't talked to me since Saturday night. Maybe she told you about the date and you rejected me again. Of course you would reject me, you love Momo.

I know you still love Momo, but I still love you too. I still want to do the things I said in that letter. Why is it so hard to forget about you? I love you, but I hate loving you. It hurts me so much. I keep trying to think about something else, but it's not as interesting as thinking about you.

"Sana" I hear someone calling me. I turn around to see who's calling and it's Chaeyoung. "I need to talk to you"

Before I say something, Chaeyoung grabs my hand and takes me out of the cafeteria.

"You have a date" Chaeyoung says making me confused.

"I have a date?" I ask. "I don't remember having a date"

"That's because I just set you one" She pauses for a few seconds. "With Dahyun"

"She agreed to that?" I ask confused and Chaeyoung nods. "What did you do for her to agree?"

"I'm not telling you how"

"Why not?" I say pouting.

"You can ask her in the date on Friday night"

"But tomorrow is Friday"

"You're right" Chaeyoung says before taking me again to the cafeteria. I sit again next to Momo, Mina and Tzuyu.

"You're smiling a lot, Sana" Momo says with a laugh. "It's scaring me"

"Wait" Mina pauses for a few seconds. "You and Chaeyoung?"

"What?" I ask confused. "Chaeyoung and I are just friends. It's something else"

"Is it about Dahyun?" Tzuyu asks with a smirk making me blush.

"Of course it's about Dahyun" Mina says. "I should have figured it out"

"You are so dumb" Tzuyu laughs pointing at Momo and Mina. "Of course it's about Dahyun. She only smiles like that for Dahyun"

Tzuyu is right. Of course I smile about many things, but when it's about you it's different.

And now I can't stop thinking about Friday night, because I'm going to see you in a date. And tomorrow is Friday.