8 - Two Weeks Since I Rejected You

Dahyun POV

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock. The worst way to wake up. I look at my phone. It's 6 am. I wish I could sleep more, but I can't.

I get up from my bed and look for clothes to wear today. After eating, I prepare to go to school.

I don't want to go to school. I see Momo everyday and it only hurts me more. I know it's my fault. I should have done better when I had the chance. A few years ago, I had a chance, but I lost it. I try not to talk about it, because it makes me sad.

When I get to school I see Nayeon and Jeongyeon, so I join their conversation.

''What are you talking about?'' I ask.

''We were talking about Nayeon's cover of Santa Tell Me.'' Jeongyeon says smiling. ''Have you heard it?''

''I haven't heard it yet'' I say. Jeongyeon makes a sad face. ''But when I get home, I promise I'm going to hear it''

''I hope you don't break your promise'' Jeongyeon says, making me laugh. Nayeon hits her shoulder.

''Shut up, baby'' She says making me laugh more. ''You're scaring Dahyun.''

I was about to answer Nayeon with a 'she isn't scaring me', when Chaeyoung appears behind me and scares me making me jump.

''I scared you'' She says laughing.

''No, you didn't.'' I lie. There was a silence between all of us until I broke it. ''When can I show you our next song?''

''Tonight'' Chaeyoung says. ''Since today is Friday, maybe you can go to my house, show me the music and stay the night.''

''That's a good idea'' I say.

''I want to stay the night at someone's house too'' Nayeon whines.

''You can stay at my house'' Jeongyeon says. ''You can stay at my house whenever you want''

''Really?''

Jeongyeon nods her head and Nayeon smiles.

''Thank you, angel''

''They make me sick'' Chaeyoung says pointing at 2yeon kissing each other.

''That's because you don't have anyone to do that with.'' I laugh. ''You wish you had.''

''That's not true, Dah.'' Chaeyoung complains. ''You know I don't want anyone right now.''

''You don't?''

''I don't''

''Wow'' I say surprised. ''Chaeyoung doesn't want anyone? I can't believe''

''That's right'' Chaeyoung says. ''You heard it right. I'm not looking for anyone now''

When the bell rang, we separate and went to our classrooms.

When I sit in my seat, I feel someone tapping on my shoulder. When I turn around I see Mina.

''Hey, Dahyun'' Mina says. ''How have you been?''

''I've been better'' I say. ''It's been a tough week''

''I see'' She says. ''You shouldn't study so much. Try to distract yourself''

''You know I can't do that, my parents would kill me''

''Your parents don't need to know everything you do, Dahyun'' She picks up her pen and starts writing something. When she had finished writing, she gives me a small paper. ''Think about it''

I hold the small paper I received and read it. 'Saturday night in my house. Some friends of mine are going to be there' It says. I smile and nod at her.

''I want to go'' I say.

''I knew you were going to accept it'' Mina says. ''You can invite your friends too''

''I'm going to invite them'' I say turning around again, because the teacher just arrived.

''And Dahyun'' Mina says. ''Sana is going to be there''

I smile. It's been almost two weeks since Sana doesn't talk to me. Saturday night is the right excuse I can use to talk to her.

And now I want Saturday night to arrive fast, so I can see you and talk to you. It's been two weeks since I rejected you. And it still hurts me.