15 - I Scream, You Scream, Gimme That Ice Cream

Mina POV

Today I have a date. No, I don't know with who, because Dahyun didn't want to tell me. She told me the hours and where to go, so now I am sitting at the cafe waiting for my date to arrive.

I take my phone out of the pocket and start playing in it, until I hear footsteps.

"Hello" Someone says. I know that voice, but I can't recognize it. I look up to see who's talking to me and I see Chaeyoung.

"You?" I ask confused.

"Of course Dahyun would set me up a date with you" Chaeyoung sighs. "She thinks I like you"

"Do you?"

"You're asking me if I like you"

"That's what I'm asking you"

"Maybe I like you a little" Chaeyoung says blushing a little.

"Good, because I like you a little too"

"You were very direct" Chaeyoung says laughing.

"Sometimes you need to be direct" I whisper. "There are many oblivious people in this world"

"You are right"

"I am always right, Chaeyoung" I say making her laugh. "Where do you want to go?"

"I don't know" Chaeyoung says. "Let's just walk"

We get up, leave the cafe and start walking. I can feel she's staring at my hands, so I hold her hands.

"You just had to ask me"

She nods.

"I'll make sure that next time I ask you"

"Next time?" I ask. "Is it going to be a next time?"

Chaeyoung pouts and I laugh.

"I'm joking" I say. "I want a next time"

"I want a next time too" Chaeyoung smiles.

Chaeyoung stops walking so I stop too.

"Can we have an ice cream?" She asks me with a pout. She points to an ice cream shop

"Of course" I say. We walk to the ice cream shop and stop to see which flavor we want.

"Strawberry" She says.

"I want Vanilla" I say.

"Can I taste some of your ice cream?" Chaeyoung asks me and I nod.

We leave the ice cream shop and start walking again, talking about things that we like.

"My parents left Seoul for 1 week" Chaeyoung says. "We could go to my house"

"What do you want to do?" I ask.

"I have Just Dance" She says. "We could play it"

"Good idea"