12 - Our First Date

Sana POV

It's Friday night and I'm waiting for you. I'm nervous. What if you regret it and don't come? What if you come, but regret it? I try to keep calm. Chaeyoung told me you would be here at 6 pm. It's 5:50 and I'm already waiting for you.

Suddenly I hear a knock on my door. Is it you, Dahyun? I open the door and I see you.

"Hi, Sana" Dahyun says smiling, making me smile too. "Are you ready?" I nod my head, unable to say a word. Dahyun holds my hand.

"It's okay" Dahyun says. That was the first thing she said the day we met. "You don't need to be nervous"

We start walking and only stop when we are in a garden.

"I couldn't think of something better, I'm sorry" Dahyun says. "I know this is your first date"

"I like it" I say with a smile. "It's a beautiful garden"

"We should talk about something" Dahyun says with a serious face. "It's better if we talk about it now"

"You're right"

"I want to try" Dahyun says, leaving me confused.

"Try what?"

"Try this" She says pointing at me.

"You're scaring me" I start laughing.

"No, not this" She says embarrassed and pauses for a few seconds. "I want to go on more dates with you and see where this can go"

"Did Chaeyoung make you agree with this too?" I ask her. It's not possible Dahyun would want to go on more than one date with me.

"Actually, this was my idea"

"Really?"

"Yes, but you don't have to say anything now" I nod my head.

"I want to know more things about you" I say, breaking the silence.

"Ask whatever you want to know"

"Favorite color?" I ask.

"Red" She says. "Yours?"

"White" I pause to think about what to ask now. "What's your favorite animal?"

"Cats. What about you?"

"Wolves"

"I think it's my turn" Dahyun says. "What do you love the most?"

"You"