46 - My problems

Sana POV

Momo processes all the informations I gave her.

Since Eunha found the letters, a few weeks ago, she has been different. I thought she would forget it after a few days and I asked her to never think about it again, but she's been like this for weeks.

"I don't know what to say, Sana" Momo says. "I guess she needs more time"

"The letters are in the past" I explain. "Why does it care so much?"

"You're right" She says. "The letters are in past. But are you sure that Dahyun is in the past too?"

"Of course" I answer.

"It may seem stupid to you, but I think she doesn't like the idea of you keeping the letters" Momo interrupts me. "And I can understand why she's feeling this way"

"Why?" I ask curious. There's no reason for her to feel this way. I've told her I wrote that letters more than a year ago.

"Because everybody noticed that you loved her. The way you looked at her said everything" Momo says. "And you still look at her the same way"

"No" I deny what Momo said. "I don't love Dahyun anymore. It's just coincidence"

"I'm not saying that you love her" Momo says. "I'm saying that I can see the reason why she think that you still love Dahyun"

"Dahyun hurt me" I say and she sighs. "Eunha is a perfect girlfriend and I can't lose her"

"You should talk to her about it instead of avoiding it" Momo says. "It's important to talk about your relationship problems, so you can solve them"

"Momo, you're so wise" I say making her laugh. "I knew you would help me"

"That was my problem with Dahyun" I feel my heart 'break' again, because of the name mention. Dahyun hurt me in the past, so I guess it's normal to feel this way. "We didn't talk about our problems and that's the reason why many relationship end"

"You're right" I say still a little sad. Momo seems to notice it.

"I'm sorry for mentioning it" Momo pouts. "I thought it was fine, since you're with Eunha now"

"No" I say. "It's fine. I don't know why I reacted like that"

"I guess you know what you have to do tomorrow" Momo says and I nod. I have to talk to Eunha about our problems and solve them. "Get your girl back"

I laugh at what Momo said which makes her confused, but she starts laughing after.

"But seriously" Momo says. "I want you to be happy, Sana, and if it has to be with Eunha I want you to solve your problems with Eunha" Momo gets closer to me in a hug.

"It's going to be fine" I say. "You don't need to get emotional"

Momo laughs at what I said, breaking our laugh.

"No more hugs for you then"