4 - Someday, But Not Today

Sana POV

Many tears were falling from my eyes. I tried to wipe my tears, but they wouldn't stop falling. I couldn't stop looking at the letter and reading all the words again and again. Maybe I've read it wrong. No, I didn't.

I still hoped there was something else. I still hoped Dahyun would come out of nowhere and tell me it was a lie. Tell me she loved me too. That she wanted to be my girlfriend. I still hoped she could return my feelings. Of course she wouldn't do that.

She's in love with someone else, that's what she said. Why couldn't it be me?

"It hurts me to see you like this, Sana" Mina says trying to comfort me. "It wasn't meant to be. You're going to find someone who loves you"

"I don't want someone to love me, Mina. I only want her."

"I know, Sana, I know how you're feeling. You can cry now, but please, try to move on after."

That's what I did. I cried. Maybe too much, but I didn't care. And Mina was there, just holding my hand, telling me it would be fine. But I wasn't so sure about that. It wouldn't be fine.

"Sana? What happened?" Momo, who had just come out from the kitchen, asks. She approaches me and looks at my face. "Oh my god. Why are you crying? Who hurt you?"

"You can guess who did this to her." Mina says, still holding my hand.

"Dahyun?" I nod. "Did you finally confess to her?" I nod again. "Did she reject you?"

If I wasn't crying before, you can say I am now. I couldn't stop tears from falling my face, because they were too many.

"I love her."

"It's going to be fine, Sana."

"I really love her."

Now it's not just Mina holding me, but Momo was holding me too.

"You're going to be fine, darling." Momo says, making me smile a little. I hold her in a hug.

And that's how we three fell asleep. Holding each other.

In the morning, the first thing I saw was Mina's face. I'm not going to lie, she's pretty too.

But still, I wish it was your face. I wish I could wake up and see your pretty face next to me. Maybe someday your face can be the first thing I see when I woke up. But not today.