21 - Smiling Because Of You

Sana POV

There's only Momo, Tzuyu and I on our table. We are eating in silence since we don't have anything to talk about.

"Are you and her already dating?" Momo asks me, breaking the silence.

"No" I say pouting. "I'm not dating Dahyun"

"Why? Momo asks me. "You like each other and have been going on dates for two months"

"Dahyun hasn't asked her" Tzuyu says. "I don't like Dahyun, she's just hurting you"

"Dahyun has feelings too" Momo says and turns to me. "She will ask you soon"

"I don't think she will" Tzuyu says. "She's just playing with Sana's feelings"

"Don't say that, Tzuyu" Momo says turning to her again. "You don't know anything about Dahyun" She pauses for a few seconds and grabs her bottle of water. "She wouldn't play with Sana's feelings"

"Do you think that she's playing with your feelings?" Tzuyu asks me.

"We've talked about this" I say with a sigh. "She doesn't want to date now"

"Why?" Momo asks me with a confusing look on her face.

"I don't know" I pause to look at Mina that is sitting on our table. "I have to respect her decision"

"Her decision?" Mina asks me grabbing Momo's bottle. "Are you talking about Dahyun?"

"Were you with Chaeyoung?" Momo says changing the subject. We notice that Mina starts blushing.

"Are you dating too?" Tzuyu asks. "Is everyone dating but me?" Momo, Mina and I laugh. "Why are you laughing?"

"We should go again to Mina's house" Momo says turning to Mina. "Your alone again, aren't you?"

"I'm alone" Mina says. "You can go to my house again if you want"

"And can we invite them too?" Momo asks and Mina nods.

Suddenly I feel something on my shoulder. Before I can turn around I hear someone's voice.

"Hi, Sana" Dahyun says making me smile. I know it's been only two days, but I missed that voice so much. "I heard the conversation"

"Do you want to go?" Momo asks her while she is sitting next to me. She nods.

"Sana, your girlfriend is coming" Tzuyu turns to me and screams. Mina and Momo start laughing.

"It's not funny" I say.

"Sorry" Tzuyu apologizes. "Since she's holding your hand I thought I could say that"

I haven't noticed that you were holding my hand, but that's what I saw when I looked at my hand. When I look at your face I see that you're smiling. And it seems like a real smile. That's what makes it more beautiful. You're smiling because of me.

I'm smiling too. I'm smiling because of you.