54 - Don't Do It Again

Dahyun POV

I get out of my classroom, just to be grabbed by Momo. Next to her it's Sana. I'm confused. What are they trying to do?

"I'm sorry for Momo" Sana says. I laugh. I think that I understand what Momo is trying to do now.

Momo takes us to the bathroom and closes the door, what leaves me and Sana alone.

Sana tries to open the door, but she can't. She looks at me confused.

"Help me" She says. I try to open the door too, but it's impossible. 

"I think it's locked" I say and Sana makes a shocked a face.

"I can't believe" Sana says, sitting on a bench next to her. She crosses her arms, looking to the floor.

I sit down next to her, not knowing what to say.

"Do you still like me?" Sana asks me taking me by surprise. I didn't expect her to ask me that. I nod my head and she smiles. "I like you too"

Now it's my turn to smile. I'm happy that Sana likes me.

"Actually, I love you" I correct myself. "It's a little different from liking"

Sana's smile doesn't fade away. It's still there.

"How was your day today, Dahyun?" Sana asks me, after a few minutes in silence.

"It was good" I say. "My lunch was pizza"

"Mine was a sandwich" Sana says.

"Sandwich is good" I say. Now I want a sandwich. "I'm hungry now"

"I have cookies" Sana says unzipping her backpack. "Do you want some?"

She gives me the packet of cookies and I take one, putting in my mouth.

"I made it" She says taking me by suprise. I didn't know that she knows how to bake.

"Really?" I ask her with my mouth full. She laughs at me.

"It's my specialty" She says and I nod my head. I don't even know how to make pasta. "But it's simple to make. I'll teach you"

After a long conversation, I feel my eyes closing and I immediately fall asleep next to Sana.

I wake up, feeling something on my shoulders. I look back to see Sana's face.

"We fell asleep" She says with a nervous tone in her voice. I laugh at her nervousness. "It's already 7 am, Dahyun"

I get up quickly searching for my phone and I call Momo. After almost 10 missed calls, she finally answers.

"What do you want?" She asks in a sleepy voice. 

"You left us at the bathroom, Momo" I say. I can hear a laugh on the other side of the line. "It's not funny. Are you still outside?"

"I'm at my house, Dahyun" She says.

"Why didn't you unlock the door at least?" I ask her.

"I fell asleep. And I thought you managed to escape" She justifies and I facepalm myself.

"I'm going to kill you" I say in a more angry voice. "Come help us"

The call is hang up by Momo and I sit next to Sana.

"She's coming" I sigh.

After half an hour waiting, the door finally opens. Momo enters the bathroom. She's panting so that means she must have been running to school.

"I'm sorry" She apologizes.

"It's okay" I say hugging her. "Just don't do it again"