47 - The Last Letter?

Dahyun POV

Why did you have to find the letter? It would be so much better if you didn't.

It hurt me so much when you told me that you don't love me. It's not like I didn't know, but I just didn't need you to tell me.

This is the last letter I'm going to write for you. I want to tell you my feeling just one more time.

It would be a lie if I told you that I'm moving on. I never stopped thinking about you for a second.

It was always hard for me to forget about someone. It wouldn't be different with anyone. Especially you.

Althought you rejected me, I still want to be next to you. It should be the opposite. I can't be next to someone that hurt me. But with you things are different.

I would be happy just to be your friend. But I don't think you want that. You've been avoiding me since I rejected you. Now that I think about it, I understand you.

You've been avoiding me because I hurt you. I've been doing the opposite. I've been trying to get closer to you, even though you hurt me.

However, I've realized that you and Eunha aren't as close as before. Are you fine?

I bet you're sad about it. I've known you for 4 years and that means I know what makes you sad and what doesn't. Being away from someone you love makes you sad. Actually it makes everyone sad, but I know how it affects you.

I hope that, if you two have some problem, you can solve it. I would hate to see you breaking up with her and being sad again. I've already hurt you enough.

I'm just writing this letter to tell you that I still love you.

Loving you doesn't just mean that I want to date, but it mainly means that I will always support you and be here for you.

I just hope you can be happy like you deserve it.

Minatozaki Sana,

I still love you.