27 - Five Weeks Later

Sana POV

Momo, Jihyo, Mina, Tzuyu and I are sitting on the table eating our lunch.

"Are you really going to give up on her now?" Momo asks me.

Dahyun and I haven't talked for five weeks. That means our last date was five weeks.

"She doesn't like me, Momo" I say. "I can't insist on someone that will never like me the same way I like her"

"She's right, Momo" Tzuyu says. "Dahyun's been playing with her feelings for a long time and I'm getting sick of it"

"I don't think Dahyun was playing with Sana's feelings" Jihyo turns to Tzuyu.

"I don't care about Dahyun anymore" I lie.

"You know what that means, right?" Mina asks me and they start smirking. "There's another gay girls at our school"

"Like Lisa" Momo interrupts Mina. "She's a great dancer and she's single"

"Lisa is a great dancer, but I heard she started dating someone recently" Mina says.

"Who?"

"Are you talking about Lalisa Manoban?" Tzuyu asks and Momo and Mina nod. "She's dating Park Chaeyoung"

"Why didn't she tell me?" Momo pouts. "I thought we were friends"

"You could date Park Sooyoung" Mina says.

"You know she's dating too, right?" Tzuyu laughs.

"Why is everybody dating now?" Momo turns to Tzuyu. "Isn't there any gay girl that isn't dating?"

"There's one" Tzuyu says. "Eunha is single"

"Eunha is cute" Momo says. "Are you sure she's single?"

"I'm sure she's single, Momo" Tzuyu says. "Unlike you I know everything that happens in our school. Eunha is single"

"Eunha would be a perfect match for Sana" Mina says "Have you ever talked to each other?"

"We've never talked" I shook my head.

"You have to talk to her now" Momo says. "Ask her on a date"

"I'm not going to ask her on a date" I say. "We've never talked before"