20 - I Can't Do That

Mina POV

I wake up next to Chaeyoung. She's watching TV and didn't seem to notice I woke up, since she hasn't talked to me.

I look at her face. She's so beautiful. I wish I was her girlfriend so I could kiss her. I could kiss her lips right now. No, I can't do that.

I decide to surprise her by kissing her cheeks. When I do that, I notice a smile on her face.

"You woke up" She says. "You've been sleeping for four hours"

"Where is Nayeon?" I ask remembering what happened before I fell asleep. "Did she and Jeongyeon make up?"

"Dahyun called her" She says. "She told Nayeon to come there because of Jeongyeon"

"I'm sure they made up" I say. "I knew Jeongyeon wouldn't be mad at her for a long time. She loves her too much"

"They love each other too much" She corrects me.

"We're alone again" I say smiling. "Let's do something fun"

"What do you want to do?"

"Cuddle" I say. "Without Nayeon" I get closer to her, but she moves away. "Why?"

"No" She says getting up from the sofa.

"Why are you being like that?" I ask her. I already feel tears on my face. "I thought you liked me"

"I don't want to like you"

"What?" I ask confused. "Why?"

"I'm going to get hurt again" She mumbles.

"You think I'm going to hurt you?" I ask her. "You're the one hurting me now, Chaeyoung"

I feel even more tears falling from my eyes and I can't stop it.

"I thought you liked me" I stutter. "I like you" I pause for a few seconds. "I love you"

I feel Chaeyoung's face on my shoulder and her arms around me.

"I'm sorry, Mina" She says crying even more than I am. "Forgive me" She starts wiping my tears. "Do you forgive me?"

"I forgive you, Chaeyoung" She smiles, while I wipe her tears too. "Do you want to cuddle now?"