45 - Say Something

Sana POV

I put the pudding in a bowl and I go to my room. Eunha is waiting for me there.

When I get there, I see her looking at my desk.

"Here's the pudding" I say. She turns her face and it seems like she's sad. It makes me confused. Why is she sad? "Are you okay"

She grabs something from my desk. I look at her hands and there are some paper in it. It looks like letters. I immediately understand what's going on.

"You found it" I sigh. "Sorry"

"When did you write them?" She asks me looking so angry.

"It was before we started dating" I say, but she doesn't look convinced. "I'm telling you the truth, Eunha. I've written it before I asked you on a date"

"Why do you keep them?" She asks, now looking confused.

"I don't know" I lie. "I thought that I already got rid of them. They're not that important anyway"

"You're lying" She says. "If it isn't that important, why didn't you tell me?"

"I don't know, Eunha" I say. "Just give me the letters. I can explain everything to you if you want, but give me the letters and never talk about it again after I tell you"

"Will you keep them?" She asks me and I shake my head. She hands me the letters and I put them in the desk again.

"I'll get rid of them later" I say. "I want to burn them"

Eunha nods her head.

"Did you really love Dahyun?" She asks me.

"It wasn't that much" I lie again.

I don't know why I'm lying so much. I have nothing to hide to Eunha. I don't love Dahyun anymore. She hurt me so much. I don't want to talk about it again. I wish she would stop asking me questions.

"Do you really love me?" She asks looking me in the eyes.

"Of course I do" I answer her and she sighs a little relieved. "I've told you many times what I feel about you, Eunha"

Eunha opens her mouth like she was going to say something, but closes it immediately.

"Are you okay?" I ask her worried. "Were you going to say something?"

"Yeah" She says, but I can't believe her. "I love you"

Although it seems like a lie I hug her, trying to make her forget about the letters. And trying to forget it too.

When I hug her she doesn't show any reaction, but I don't say something. She has just seen my love letters to someone else. In her place, I would do the same thing.

Tomorrow we'll be better.

Little did I know that we wouldn't be better.