25 - Do I Love You?

Chaeyoung POV

You're here next to me. However I still don't know what I feel. They say it's love, but how can I know it's love if I have never loved someone before?

Maybe I just like you. But I have liked someone before and this is not how it feels.

You told me that you loved me, but I've never told you back. I'm afraid that I might hurt you. I'm afraid that I might lose you.

I don't want to lose you, Mina.

"Are you okay?" Mina asks me looking in my eyes. "You're very quiet today"

"I'm just thinking"

"About what?"

About you. About the way you make me feel. However I still don't know what I feel. Is it love? Or isn't it?

You hold my hand. I love when you do that.

I love when you kiss my cheeks too. Everytime you do that it makes me smile.

I love when you hug me, because it makes me feel safe.

I love your stupid jokes, because it makes me laugh.

I love your voice, because it reminds me of an angel.

But I still don't know if I love YOU.

"What are you thinking about, Chae?"

I smile.

"I'm thinking about you"

"About me?" She asks confused. "Why are you thinking about me when I'm right here?"

How can I tell you that I love you if I never felt love before?

Can I realize it's love when I feel it? Do I feel something different when I love?

Maybe that's why I feel something different about you now.

Does that mean I love you?